Dream Boy

***A/N: I was inspired to write this one shot after reading this prompt --> [App on Android: Writing Prompts] Prompt #102: "Sleepless nights cause you to fall asleep at work during the day." I was still wrestling with the idea of what to make Evander up until the end of the story, so...yeah. Tell me what you think, if there's any errors that I should fix, and if you'd like to see more of these two in the future. Btw, I wrote this in about five hours and one sore wrist, so I think it could be worse, lol. Enjoy. 😊
Written and posted on Wednesday, June 24, 2015.
[WARNING] Reader discretion is advise. Mild coarse language, nudity, and sexual scenes. Rated PG-13.
Copyright © 2015 by Gracilyn
***

"Evander," I breathed, as his lips trailed down my neck to my collarbone. He stopped at the pronounced bone and sucked the skin there, causing me to shutter with delight.
I could feel the smirk against my heated skin. He was enjoying this just as much as I was, if not more. He always loved to make me squirm from sexual pleasure, it was his favorite passed time.
"Reyn," he whispered, moving back up to nibble on my earlobe.
I ran my hands down his toned torso, marvelling at the feeling of his firm pecs, six pack, and deep v-line. The short dark hair tickled my hands as I went further down, needy as ever.
"Reyn," he moaned beautifully in my ear, as I took his member into my hand and caressed it. "Reyn."
"Reyn!"
I jolted upright, my eyes flying open at the loud sound of my name. The first thing I noticed was my 21-year-old brother standing beside my bed looking down at me. Next was the tent in my blanket where my arousal was standing tall and proud. It was all a dream. A fucking wet dream.
"Ugh," I groaned, pulling my pillow over my face. This couldn't be happening, not again.
"Reyn, get up, or you'll be late for school," Reymond ordered as he grabbed my pillow and took it away from me. "And you might want to take care of your little friend while you're at it."
Reymond snickered to himself as he left my room, shutting the door behind him.
"Jerk," I grumbled, crawling out of bed.
As I got ready for school, I thought back to my dream. Over the past month or so I had been having these weird dreams, all involving the same guy. Evander. Most were just of the two of us in very steamy situations, but sometimes it was like we were just hanging out, having a good time. I never could figure out why I was dreaming about this guy. Was he real? Or was he just a figment of my imagination? I didn't know, but part of me enjoyed those nightly visits for more than one reason. It wasn't just the sex -okay, so maybe it was partly about the sex, but I was a closeted gay guy in high school, my chances of doing it for real was slim to none- but the closeness as well. I only had two friends, both girls, and I had never had a boyfriend, mainly because I was in the closet. Okay, entirely because I was in the closet. It got lonely a lot, which is why I think my brain started creating these dreams.
Although, I could do without the tiredness I felt throughout the day because of them.

-----

"O. M. G. That is so hot!" Callie squealed, her navy blue eyes alight with excitement.
"If it weren't for the fact it's two boys, I'd agree. I mean, two girls? Now that would be heaven," Amber stated around a bite of her burger.
I blushed at their antics. These were my best friends, but sometimes they embarrassed me beyond belief.
It was lunch time, and we were sitting at a table near the back of the cafeteria. Callie sat beside her girlfriend, her eyes on me as one of her petite pale hands played with the long waves of purple hair flowing from Amber's head. The couple was a peculiar one to see, what with Callie dressed in a white sundress with yellow flowers and a white cardigan pulled over top, her short golden blonde curls bouncing with every movement, while Amber was dressed in a large black hoodie, tight white ripped skinny jeans, and her long waves of deep purple hair. No one could guess that Amber was actually a male-to-female transgender, unless they took one good look at the package between her legs. She once said that after she graduated she was going to get a boob job, but she wanted to keep the boy parts between her legs to "better screw her girlfriend". Her words, not mine. Callie thought it was also nice as they could have a kid naturally, although Amber didn't agree much with this plan. But I know Callie will talk her into it.
"So, do you think he's real? Evander, I mean?" Callie inquired, looking across the table at me.
I shrugged. "How could he be? I think I would remember meeting someone like him."
"Well you can't keep going on like this, if Mr. Freemont catches you napping in his class again, he's going to explode," she pointed out, reminding me of our temperamental history teacher. Ever since the dreams had started, I had begun falling asleep in class, his especially as it was the first period of the day and he had a habit of droning on in a monotone as he taught.
"I know," I replied helplessly. "But what am I supposed to do? It's not like I can control when I have the dreams."
"Well, you're going to have to think of something," stated Amber.
Callie's eyes suddenly lit up and a smile spread across her pink glossed lips as she exclaimed, "Maybe all you need is a boyfriend."
"A boyfriend?" echoed Amber and I in disbelief.
"Yeah, think about it, maybe all it is that's causing these dreams is sexual tension, which means if you had a boyfriend to focus that tension on in the daytime..."
"You could sleep peacefully at night," Amber finished for her. "Cal, you're a genius!"
Callie blushed, and tucked a strand of hair behind her ear.
"But guys, how am I supposed to find a boyfriend when I'm still in the closet?" I asked.
Amber smirked and stated, "Leave that to us."