Peeping Tom

Word count: 7566

[WARNING] A few swear words, and a lot of sexual content.

Adron - pronounced as aid druh n, or, aidron.

Tyce - pronounced like entice but without the 'en' sound.

Written and posted February 20, 2017.

-------------------------

I shouldn't be doing this, I thought guiltily, feeling the blood rise to my cheeks as I peered through a crack in the curtains of my second-floor bedroom window. It just so happened that the eldest son of the neighbouring family who lived next door, had a window that faced mine, allowing me full view of over half of his room. It also helped that the guy never closed his curtains, rewarding me with more than a couple glimpses of him undressing and doing other . . . indecent activities.

It was impossible to tear my gaze away from the pair currently making use of the guy's bed, and frankly, I didn't really want to. Of course I knew it was wrong of me to watch, but after crushing on the guy for four years, and this being the first time I had ever seen two guys being intimate with each other outside of porn, I was conflicted.

The guy, Tyce Middleton, shared a few classes with me at school, but had never even looked at me twice in all the years we had went to school together. Our parents had bought the two neighbouring houses before we were born, Tyce's family moving in a year before mine. My parents and his weren't friends per say, but they did occasionally converse whenever they bumped into one another, whether in a store or over the eight-foot-high fence that separated our yard from theirs. One time when I was thirteen, their dog -- a ten-year-old black lab a three-year-old Tyce had named Kitten -- had escaped into our yard through a gap it had dug underneath the fence. I had managed to grab hold of her collar before she could flee to the street, and returned her to their front door, where Tyce had greeted me. He was in a panic, blue eyes wide as he whipped open the door, his short brown hair a mess from running his hands through it. Relief flooded his face when he saw me and Kitten on his doorstep, and that was the first time my heart had gave a little tug at the sight of Tyce Middleton, butterflies filling my stomach and warmth pooling in my cheeks. It was the beginning of my crush.

The sound of a soft moan slipped through the two-inch opening in my window, drifting in on the cool fall breeze. Inside the room across from me, Tyce had his head bowed forward, trailing kisses down the torso of the boy beneath him. His dark blue hair, the shining colour so deep it was nearly black but not quite, it was too bright a blue to be mistaken for black in the setting sunlight. The tips of the long strands brushed the tanned flesh of the other boy's stomach as he-

I swallowed thickly and pressed a hand to the bulge in my jeans, my eyes never straying from the pair. The sounds coming from the stranger's mouth continued to pass through Tyce's open window and into my ears, while I watched the top of Tyce's head dip farther forward as he took the hard length of the boy beneath him into his mouth. Despite being seventeen-years-old, I had never received a blowjob. I had never even had sex, for that matter. But the thought of what it would feel like to have Tyce going down on me, to see the top of his head as his cupid bow lips wrapped around my dick, it made me fill with a heated desire. A desire to switch places with the stranger in his bed, to succumb to every sexual fantasy he had in that blue-haired head of his.

Pushing shame aside, I undid my belt buckle and jeans, releasing some of the pressure down there. As I continued to watch the show, I slipped a hand in my boxer briefs and took hold of my erection. I practically whimpered at the touch, but bit my lower lip hard in an effort to keep quiet. If I could hear them, they could certainly hear me. Unless, of course, they were too focused on their current activities, that was.