Be Mine? - Spiderman Sex Scene

**⚠️[WARNING]⚠️ This story is rated R for sexual content, swearing, and other mature themes. Readers discretion is advised.

>>Okay, so this is the Spider-Man sex scene between Adam and Tucker (the two boys from "Be Mine?"). No, you don't have to read their one shot to read this, although it might help you to become acquainted with the characters. Also, I think I did pretty well considering my lack of sexual experience, but I'd appreciate it if you guys would leave a comment on what you think. Good 👍? Bad 👎? Let me know.

Dedicated to GlowingDuck for giving me the prompt for Adam and Tucker's story, which ultimately lead to this. 

Copyright © 2014 by Gracilyn

>>--Spiderman Sex 😳 Scene Below--<<

Tucker~

"Did you get it?" I asked, turning to look at the michevious eyes of my best friend.

"Yup," answered Cal, holding the dry cleaners bag up for our other friend, James, and I to see.

"Perfect. James, did you get the rope and silly string?" I questioned, turning to raise an eyebrow at the red head.

He smirked and held up two shopping bags.

"Awesome, and I got everything else." 

I took the things from the boys and exchanged goodbyes with them, watching as they left the apartment with sly grins. Tonight was going to be perfect. Not only was it Adam's 19th birthday, but it was the night I would be fulfilling one of his secret sexual desires. Cal and James made sure to shoo the girls from the apartment, along with themselves, and now all what was left to finish preparing for tonight was getting into costume and adding some finishing touches.

Entering the kitchen, I smiled at the sight of his cake as well as the assortment of toppings on the counter. Chocolate sauce, caramel sauce and smarties decorated the counter, with three cans of whip cream taking residence in the fridge. It would be one night of yumminess if all went smoothly. I hid the goodies in a bag under our bed, the cake stashed in Cal's mini fridge in his and James' room. Next came my shower. I turned out all of the lights in the apartment before sauntering off to the bathroom. 

Oh yes, tonight was going to be a time Adam would never forget.

An hour later, and I was peeking into our bedroom, the thin fabric of the Spider-Man costume like a second skin. Adam laid in our queen size bed, his work clothes in a heap on the floor beside his shoes. I grinned as I listened to his light breathing. Pulling the mask over my face, I snuck into the room and slowly reached under the bed. With a can of silly string in one hand and the white rope in the other, I carefully set the can on the nightstand before gently taking Adam's hands. I bound a wrist to each head post, loving the way he squirmed under me in his sleep. His blond hair laid in a halo around him, pale eyelids fluttering as his button nose scrunched up in confusion. Suddenly, his big blue eyes shuttered open, blinking lazily up at me as sleep clouded his vision. I was close enough, I knew even in the dark he would be able to clearly see me on top of him. Even so, I grabbed the contacts from the drawer in the nightstand, and as gently as I could  put them in for him so he could see everything I was about to do to him.

He blinked, his eyes a bit watery. Then he gasped, and a grin spread across my face behind the mask.

"Sp-spird-spider-" he choked, his stuttering more apparent and cute than ever.

Pressing my clothed lips to his, I smiled as he became silent. 

With one hand, I pulled his boxers down his legs slowly. Teasingly. While with my other, I grab the can of silly string. As a devilish smirk grew on my lips, I coated my lover in a web. I made sure to avoid my prize, since I had another plan for it, while I continued downwards, his underwear finally at his ankles. Reaching under the bed, I pulled out my treats. His eyes went wide at the sight of them, a blush coating his cheeks as he squirmed in anticipation. Giving a very generous amount of whip cream to his length, I squirted a shot into his mouth, eliciting a moan from his delicious lips. I had to place a knee on each of his legs to keep him from moving, growling in annoyance as the whip cream began to slide from his pale skin. I added another generous helping. Smiling with satisfaction, I drizzled both sauces on top, then speckled it with smarties. Almost perfect. A smartie between his lips, and I was ready to drool over my masterpiece.

His wide blue eyes, pale hair and flushed cheeks creating a look of pure innocence. His flawless skin coated in a web of silly string. His member standing at attention as it bagged me to devour him. My perfect little treat.

I lifted the bottom of the mask up to my nose, making sure it was out of the way as I began to enjoy my prize. My angel was a moaning mess beneath me by the time I licked the last bit of sweetness off of him. Time for his prize. 

My own dick was weeping inside of the Spiderman costume, soaking the crotch area as I just stared down at my angels little friend. He was slick with his pre-cum, dripping the liquid down his inner thigh as he panted. 

"Fuck me, please!" Adam begged, biting his lip to the point it looked painful.

I could do nothing but oblige my little angels wishes.

Grinning wolfishly, I removed my dick from the tight bottoms and pumped a few times, making sure to slick it with pre-cum. While preparing myself, I began getting Adam ready as well. It wasn't the first time we had had sex, but he was still as tight as when I had first buried myself inside him. Hot walls squeezed my fingers as I attempted to stretch him enough for me to fit. I could have shot my load while fingering him, but I knew the reward we would both get by me holding out. 

His moaning turned to needy whimpers as he squirmed under me.

"Please- oh fuck!" I knew I hit the spot when he let out a curse, a long and loud moan ripping from his lips.

"Found it," I announced, smirking as I rubbed the spot with a feather like touch.

He glared at me while arching his back, his hips trying to get closer as a long moan left his mouth. About to repeat the action in hopes of getting the same reaction from him, I stopped when his voice broke the sex noises between us.

"Please, fuck me now! J-just fuck m-me already!"

Not needing to be told another time, I quickly lifted his legs over my shoulders and plunged myself into him.

"Ahhh! Uhhh...fuuuck," he moaned, his hands fighting against the restraints.

I waited a moment, not wanting to hurt him, as he panted for breath, his face screwed up in discomfort. Biting his lip, he nodded for me to move. 

Plunging myself in and out of him, the room was filled with moaning and groaning, as well as skin hitting skin. I couldn't believe how good this felt after such hardcore foreplay. Usually it was just a bunch of kisses and loving touches before we actually had sex, but now...it was like everything was amplified. I found myself loosing my load twice as fast as normal, my little angels cum coating my chest as he released seconds after me. Our breaths mingled as we shared a sweet kiss, my soft dick still buried inside his hole. 

Glancing at the clock and back at Adam, his sleepy eyes gazing up at me adorably, I smirked.

"Only another three hours to go," I told him, watching as his blue eyes grew wider at the news.

He glanced at the clock, the green numbers announcing 8:59pm, and a moan slipped through his lips.

"Fuck me," he groaned, realizing I was dead set on keeping my word about fucking him into tomorrow.

"Don't worry babe, I'm going to be doing plenty of that tonight," I promised, while grinding my hips into his. My member was beginning to come back to life inside him.

He moaned, but said nothing as he lifted his hips to meet mine.

And what a night this will be, I thought cheerfully, gazing hungrily down at my little blonde haired and blue eyed boy.