The Voices

Description:

What happens when roles of master and slave are reversed? This is the question that surrounds the Videns and Vampires. Eros, a mysterious and dangerous vampire who's tired of being a killing machine, living for ages with no one by his side, goes in pursuit of a Seer, the one being who can see and tame him. Jersey, a Videns (Latin for Seer), doesn't know much about what he is. Running from the whispering voices that have followed him since birth, Jersey's life is suddenly in danger when he finds himself out at night, the voices closing in on him. Can Eros save Jersey? Can Jersey save Eros?

******************************************************
Crash!
The sound of something heavy hitting the concrete behind him forced young Jersey to run faster. His old hand-me-down Toms beat against the wet sidewalk, the thud of his footfalls echoing in the empty street. It was dark and cold out, and Jersey just wanted to get home safely. He was on his way to his foster parents apartment when the voices had begun, hissing lowly in his ears like an annoying mosquito. The voices only intensified from there, rising up into a chorus of blurred words hardly understandable, which were sounded as if spoken by dozens of people at once. It was the same every time Jersey was out during the dark hours, the time between sunrise and sunset. The voices would pick up, all talking at once, each one as blurry as the last.
Jersey ran harder, faster, his heart thundering in his chest as he pushed himself further, hoping to make it home in time. It was nearing twelve o'clock, the time his grandmother had warned him of, telling him to stay indoors no matter what during this time. But Jersey hadn't listened tonight. He forgot to watch the clock, being too preoccupied with the fact that his crush was talking to him. Actually carrying on a conversation with him, Jersey Sparks, as if they were the best of buds. It was remarkable. It thrilled Jersey to no end as he grinned foolishly at the older boy, white teeth showing and pale blue eyes shining. It wasn't until the grandfather clock in the foyer of the house that the party was held at, chimed in perfect unison with the time, that Jersey realized his error. Now he ran, heart in his throat, as the voices grew louder. It didn't matter that he had no clue as to what they meant, or what the thing was that the voices belonged to, he just knew he had to get away.
"...Little boy..." a raspy voice hissed, clearer than the rest. It was the first time in all of Jersey's seventeen years that he had ever been able to understand the words hissed at him nightly. The voices haunted him, terrorizing him all through childhood, and still he had never understood what they were saying. Until now.
Jersey found himself frozen, his breath stuck in his throat as his eyes stared blindly ahead. The hair on the back of his neck stood on end and goosebumps rose on his skin as he strained to hear the empty streets around him. Like in a horror film, the street light over head began to flicker as a cold chill picked up around him. Only moments before, he had been sweating while leaving the party, his steps quick as he scurried home. But now, he shivered from the cold, his breath easily visible in front of him as he breathed a shaky breath. He had to move. Now.
Taking off once again, Jersey didn't stop as he pushed himself into a sprint, heart back in his throat. Ice cold sweat clung to his back as his muscles worked overtime to get him to his destination, but nevertheless he kept going.
The voices were louder now, clearer to his sensitive ears.
"...Child..."
"...Not able to..."
"...Blocked..."
"...He's frightened, poor..."
"...I want him..."
"...smells so good..."
"...he's mine..."
His legs gave out under him as a force hit the back of his knees, knocking him to the ground. The air left his lungs in a rush, leaving him to gasp for breath passed the sting of pain in his legs and hands. But Kersey didn't bother to look, knowing blood was already dripping from the fresh scrapes on his palms and knees. It was over. The voices were growing louder by the second, more crisp and clear as his senses heightened to an almost inhuman height. His heart pounded, his lungs froze, and the blood in his body drained away as an ice cold finger ran across his cheek. Daring to look, Jersey slowly titled his head back, preparing himself for the worse.
"Hello child," a sickly sweet voice said, the girly giggle at the end only adding to Jersey's fear.
There he sat, looking up with wide, frightened eyes, at a doll. It wasn't literally a doll, but the girl who looked nineteen with long ringlets of golden hair and large almond shaped blue eyes, was short and petite with pale skin. She was dressed in a dark purple and black tutu with black leggings, a pair of knee high black boots, a spaghetti strapped corset top that matched her skirt, and a small black hat pitched on her head, it's lacy veil hanging in her face. Jersey watched the girl, thinking absently about how she looked like one of those characters in his cousins favourite show, Monster High.
Beautiful but lethal, Jersey thought when he noticed the two pearly white fangs gleaming back at him. He gulped.
"Such a cutie you are," the doll went on to say, still running an icy digit up down Jersey's cheek. "You'll be delicious."
He let out a shaky breath when her face began to lower to his neck, her pupils enlarging so much so that Jersey couldn't even make out the irises anymore. Her fangs elongated and sharpened, ready to bite into her prey.
Suddenly, her cold breath was removed from his exposed neck, and Jersey whirled around to find yet another unfamiliar figure standing above the doll. This one was older, with short dark hair spiked up in the front and a hulking frame. He radiated dominance, which caused the more submissive Jersey to drop his head and whimper in fear. He just wanted to go home. He couldn't take the predatory vibe he was getting from these two creatures. They looked so doll like, although the newcomer looked more like an action figure straight out of the Action Heroes collection. With a buffed up chest, thick arms rippling with muscles, and broad shoulders, Jersey wanted to run away when the beast let out an unexpected snarl. The doll moved so fast from her crouching position twenty years away, where she had landed after being thrown aside by the beast, that Jersey had to do a double take when he noticed her standing in a defensive position only feet away from the beast. Her lips curled back and she bared her fangs as she hissed at the beast, who snarled back. Jersey watched the exchanged in fascination before his mind came back to reality and sprung up to his feet. He wavered only a second before he turned quickly and ran smack into a hard wall. Looking up confusion, his eyes widened as they settled on the tall, lean figure in front of him. The man sported a smirk, dark eyes dancing in amusement as they stared hungrily down at his prey. Jersey, not knowing what to do, stood their paralyzed with fear. In his mind, he chanted the same words over and over again, 'Grams! I'll be good from now on, I promise. I'll never leave the house at night again. Just let me get home safe!'
The doll and beast continued to fight over who got the boy, their bodies a whirlwind of shredded clothes and animalistic sounds as they clawed at each other, while Mr. FullOfHimself just watched Jersey closely, his eyes lit up in glee as his tongue licked hungrily over his parched lips. He wanted the boy. He wanted to drain him of everything he had. Every last drop of that rare, seductive blood was like heaven to his senses -the smell of it as it dripped from the boys cuts making his mouth water, and the sound of it as it pumped erratically through the child's veils was like music to his ears. It was all so inviting, he just had to have the boy.
The amused one reached for the boy, ready to drink every last drop of Kersey's precious blood, when a blood curdling scream suddenly ripped from his lips. His hand, which had been previously inching closer to Jersey, was gone. Swinging his head around fast, his eyes narrowed as they locked onto the culprit, who now stood on the roof of the building beside them with the appendage in his hand like it wasn't what it truly was. The culprit stared back down blankly, watching as the victim growled angrily before lounging for the culprit. Jersey watched it all with horror filled eyes as the victim and culprit seemed to do a little dance. Every time the victim would get close to the culprit, the culprit would disappear only to reappear somewhere far away from the victim, still clutching the bloody appendage while looking as bored as ever. Finally after multiply tries to avenge his missing hand, the victim roared with frustration. The culprit lifted an eyebrow in sarcastic question, as if to say, 'giving up already?' The victim snarled and lunged once more, going low as he charged, and in one swift move, the culprit grabbed both sides of the victims head and ripped it from its body. Jersey looked away, sick to his stomach, as he heard the lifeless corpse fall to the pavement with a thud. Jersey shut his eyes tightly and pressed his hands to his ears, but not soon enough. He saw the doll fall to the ground next, her heart having been pierced by a long metal pipe that was just seconds ago attached to the side of one of the brick buildings beside them. Next was the beast, Jersey could hear the sickening crack as bones broke and then the thud of the now headless corpse hit the ground. He looked up in time to see the culprit, riddled in blood and holding a new pipe in one of his hands as he hissed towards the sky. Shadows darted across the rooftops and maneuvered through the streets, quickly trying to escape the scene before the culprit could unleash more fury.
Thud, thud, thud, Jersey's heart pounded in his head, being the only thing he could hear. That's when he realized. The voices were gone. There were no more haunting hisses and eerie whispering. It was all gone. Never did Jersey ever go more than a second without hearing even the slightest ghost of a whisper. But now, it was silent.
Looking at the culprit, Jersey was surprised and bit frightened to find the space where the man stood only a moment before was now empty. Just than a cold hand laid flat against his bare stomach, causing him to jump in surprise. Jersey looked down to see an arm, clad in a leather jacket, wrapped around his waist, pulling him into a toned chest. Tilting his head back, he looked up into yellowish green eyes that seemed to glow in the dark. But he didn't feel afraid. The eyes didn't look down at him as if he were prey, like the others had. Rather, they stared at him in a sort of fascinated way.
"What's your name, Videns?" the man asked softly, eyes locked on Jersey's pale blue ones.
"Jer-Jersey," the boy managed to stammer out, blushing.
The man smirked, the corner of his lip titling up just a bit in humour, and he placed his other arm around the much smaller boy.
"Jersey," he tried it out, testing it on his tongue.
The sound of the smooth voice as it said his name made Jersey shiver with pleasure.
"Y-you know," Jersey began, drawing the mans gaze to his lips as he subconsciously licked them. "Like New Jersey?"
The man smiled, a real smile filled with a calm happiness that even Jersey could feel the serene nature the night had become.
"Eros, like the Greek god of love."
Jersey blushed a bright hue of red, causing Eros to chuckle lowly. The night had taking a turn to the unexpected, and Jersey embarrassingly found himself hard from the sound of the other mans voice. He couldn't deny the fact that Eros was stunningly beautiful, with raven locks that hung in his yellowish green eyes, trench coat like leather jacket that was snug to his lean frame, porcelain skin, and seductive voice... Jersey squirmed in the mans arms, afraid the man named after the god of love might take notice of the slight bump in his lower region. But of course, Jersey had no luck tonight. At least in the way he could see it at the time.
Eros kept his eyes steady as they stared into Jersey's, watching with gradually growing pupils as the human bit his lower lip, body temperature rising. The vampire was no fool, he knew what the boy was feeling. Lust, arousal, excitement...but there was also the slight tinge of pink in the boys cheeks, the innocence of it all, that told Eros the boy was a virgin through and through. There were no doubts about it. However, this fact only heightened the vampires own inner desires for the boy. He could smell the sweet blood pumping under the child's pale flesh, rising to the surface to coat the boys skin in a lovely glow of pink. The sound was like the most beautiful music he had ever heard, drawing him in-
No! He would not kill this boy. Why would he kill the only one who can tame him? The only person who can see the real him and feel no fear? Yes, the child was still very young, barely over the line between child and man. Eros was over five hundred years old for goodness sake! The boy couldn't have been more than seventeen -although even that seemed too old for the heart shaped face with the big curious eyes and silky strands of rich chocolate coloured hair.
Jersey couldn't help but stare at the man who held him in his arms. He didn't know that the man was much older than he looked, which happened to be nineteen. This just made it harder for him to calm his growing erection, especially with the chilly hands of Eros placed upon the burning flesh of his stomach. Without warning, Jersey jumped when Eros's lips suddenly attacked his own, pressing them together in an ever deepening kiss. Tongues soon invaded mouths and a fight for dominance ensued, but ended in seconds as Jersey found himself slowly giving himself -mind, body and soul- over to Eros to take control of. The vampires cold hands expertly spun Jersey around and pulled him flush with the mans toned chest. They moved south to the boys jeans, where Eros popped the button and unzipped the fly before jerking the boys pants down to his knees. Jersey didn't realize what they were doing, he just knew that his body was begging for more, his skin burning hotter than ever before. He craved the touch of the older man like an addict craves drugs. He wanted Eros. He needed Eros. Right. Now.
Hands wandered, clothes were shed, and suddenly Jersey found himself held against the cool bricks of one of the buildings that lined the street. But it wasn't enough. His soul was screaming for its other half. No matter what sense Jersey had in him, his mind wouldn't let him concentrate on anything other than one thought. He was hot, too hot, and he had to be quenched. Now.
Eros numbly remembered the windows that lined the usually busy street, and felt a protective streak go through him. No one could see his boy like this. No one could see Jersey naked and flushed with desire other than himself.
"Where's your house?" Eros demanded of the smaller boy, his fangs aching for a taste of the child's delicious smelling blood.
"Wha-? M-my house is t-two blocks th-that way," Jersey replied, trying to focus his clouded mind long enough to form a decent answer and point in the direction of his house.
"Is anyone there?"
"N-no, m-my parents are away for the we-weeken-!" Eros didn't let him finish. He just needed to know whether they could go back to the boys house without being interrupted. Now that he knew, the boy no longer needed to speak. So, Eros pressed his mouth to the boys lips to silence him while simultaneously plunging his hand inside the younger boys boxers and racing to the house.
It only took a second or two to get there using his vampire speed, so Jersey shouldn't have been as surprised as he was when he all of a sudden found himself laying on his back, the living room couch under him, and hearing the door click locked a second later. Hands were on him, cooling his bare flesh, making him realize he was now in nothing but his boxers, a pale hand dipped under the fabric and wrapped around his member. He looked up to see Eros staring back him, shirtless but otherwise dressed. His boxers were removed, and Jersey shrank back at the coldness of the room, but the chill soon passed as his cheeks reignited in flames when he noticed Eros eyes staring down in the darkness of the living room at his most private area.
"Make it stop," Jersey begged, causing Eros gaze to lock onto his. "Make it stop!"
Eros knew what the boy meant; he wanted the heat to stop, which would only happen one way. So, Eros stripped himself of his last bit of clothing and climbed onto of the boy to straddle the child's waist. It was common for a young seer -one who has yet to tame his demonic soulmate- experience an episode of immense heat while first meeting said soulmate. Each seer went through it at some point, but it was worse for the ones who had never experienced a sexual intimacy with anyone. But the connection was not one sided. While the seer felt like they were bursting into flames, the demonic soulmate -whether they be demon, vampire, shadow demons, or other type of evil creature- felt like they were turning to ice. It was like sitting outside in a fifty below blizzard naked and soaked to the bone. It was cold, very cold, and Eros just wanted it to end. Yes, it meant being tamed by his soulmate, the only being who could ever love and accept such a horrible creature such as he, but Eros had lived many years, most of which -come the most recent times- he had begun to seek out his seer in hopes to maybe have someone who would love him. Of course, that meant fighting off other desperate vampires who only seek the rare blood each seer carried in their veins.
So now, as Eros slicked his fingers with his boys saliva and slid them one by one into Jersey's hole, he knew it was all worth it. All of the killings he had committed, all of the terrible things he done. It was all worth it, because he got to watch as Jersey's face screwed up in pain before relaxing into bliss as Eros scissored his tamer, stretching the boy until he was big enough to fit Eros in.
Jersey subconsciously opened his legs wider as Eros slowly pushed in, the younger boys walls constricting around the vampires length as pain radiated up his spine. It felt like he was being split in two. But the coldness of it soothed Jersey's burning flesh, dragging a sigh of contentment from his lips. Eros stared down at his boy, waiting anxiously for a sign that he could move. His member was receiving the most glorious pleasure he had ever known. His Jersey was so warm! All he wanted to do was move, move, move! He wanted to dig his fangs in and drink the warm blood in the seer's veins, letting it warm the rest of him up as he drank it in, swallowing it all like a crazed animal, until he was satisfied with his fill. But he didn't. He couldn't. Because just as he nicked his fangs into Jersey's neck, the boy winched under him from the pain and barked out a quick, "Stop!"
Now, here the great Eros sat, half tamed, as his body waited for another command from its master. It was weird, to say the least, how the big bad vampire who was the dominant one of the two, was also the slave to the submissive little boy who was so innocent it broke Eros stone cold heart to see young Jersey staring up at him with wide eyes filled with tears of betrayal. But the look of betrayal turned to confusion when Jersey realized the vampire was no longer moving, but instead sat there gazing back at him in expectance.
"What? Wh-what's going on?" Jersey questioned, biting his lower lip.
Eros' lip tilted up on the side as he thought of how innocent Jersey really looked at that moment. The young seer was very sheltered, Eros decided, to not know that once the two had begun the taming ritual Eros would have little control over what he does, was ludicrous. Every seer knew, that's why they were so dangerous, because not all tamers were nice people. Some seers would tame many vampires for their own enjoyment, which was why Eros had picked Jersey, not only because he was the first one Eros had found in the last three years, but also because the boy was so small and helpless that Eros knew there was no way the child could use his body for such things.
Yet, Eros still knew he had to try to explain to the young seer what the problem was before he had a crying boy on his hands.
"I am partially tamed, Jersey. You gave me a command and I must follow. Although, as I said, I am only partially tamed, so my free will is still there, only lessened," Eros explained, wiping away the single tear that had escaped his boys eye.
"Tamed? Co-command?" It was obvious Jersey still did not understand, so Eros decided to show him instead.
"Tell me to do something I wouldn't want to do -although, since you only partially tamed me, it must be something I would do if I seriously had to, but still wouldn't want to."
Biting his lip in thought, Jersey processed this for a moment. Eros watched in amusement as the smaller boys eyes lit up a minute later.
"Vampires don't like letting others drink from them because it would make them vulnerable, right?" Jersey asked, happiness swimming under the surface.
Frowning, Eros grumbled, "Correct."
"Then...um...I com-command you to fe-feed me your blood."
The urge to listen to his master over road his natural repulsion to the vulnerable act, so he brought his nails to the thick skin of his wrist and sliced deeply, wanting to please his master. In a way, the thought of young Jersey sucking at the vampires wrist, lapping up the blood like a kitten drinking a bowl of fresh milk, was highly arousing to Eros, causing his already hard member to harden further, which made Jersey squirm from the sudden change in size as his hole stretched a bit more to help accommodate the difference. Eros smiled softly as he laid his bleeding wrist against the boys lips, yellowish green eyes gazing into blue ones. Jersey licked the torn flesh delicately, before drawing back with his eyebrows furrowed together and his tongue sticking out of his mouth in disgust. The vampire laughed at the sight, before licking his wrist clean of blood while effectively closing the wound.
"That's disgusting!" Jersey whined, still making a yuck face.
"That's a vampires blood. Believe me, yours tastes much better." Oops. He didn't mean to let it slip, but now that he had, the young seer was curious.
"What does mine taste like?"
Eros thought about for a moment, realizing that he had shockingly never tasted a seers blood, only smelled and heard it as it pumped through its owners veins. Deciding on the simplest answer, Eros mindlessly traced a thin vein delicately with one finger, careful not to pierce the pale skin as he trailed the bluish line down the younger boys arm.
"A humans blood has a rich taste to it, depending on the human it could take bitter or sweet. The only a vampire can get drunk off of is blood, although we can feel a bit tipsy when we drink blood that's been intoxicated with alcohol. But yours...I've never tasted a videns blood before, but it smells..." Lifting the boys arm, Eros nuzzled his head into the child's wrist, his nose taking a big whiff before he let it out slowly.
Jersey gasped, watching as Eros' eyes glowed brighter before the pupils suddenly began to expand, turning the eyes to black as the vampires fangs elongated.
"You smell mouth watering, Love," Eros sighed in bliss, taking another big sniff of the seductive scent.
It didn't matter how much he didn't want to be vulnerable to anyone, Eros could feel his body tremble and beg to be tamed. He needed to submit now, or he would never get to experience the ultimate pleasure. His soul-mates blood was calling to him, luring him into a dangerous daze. If Jersey didn't tame Eros now, the vampire might lose control and kill the smaller boy.
"Tame me," Eros gritted out, locking dark eyes with Jersey, who squirmed under him.
The movement caused the vampire to groan and the seer to moan, both experiencing a taste of what was to come. Jersey dug his nails into Eros' back, lifted his hips to meet the vampires, and locked eyes with the guy who was about to take his virginity.
"O-oka-argh!" Jersey's words were cut off as Eros suddenly drew back all the way, leaving his tip just inside Jersey's anus, before plunging back in. He pushed through the tight muscles and straight into his boys prostate, sending the younger boy into a withering mess. He repeated the action multiply times before repositioning them so that Jersey had his legs wrapped loosely around Eros' neck, his upped body just barely on the couch cushions, while the vampire stood with his large member pushed all the way inside the beautiful boy below him. Moans filled the air, creating a chorus of mewls and whimpers, along with moans and grunts. It wasn't long until Jersey spent himself, the whitish liquid hitting him in the face as his member dangling above him, untouched by the beast continuing to impale his hole. He gasped for air, pleasure still surging through him as he rode out his orgasm while Eros's kept ramming his member into the seer's prostrate. The placid penis hung there, Jersey too spent at the moment to fully take in the pleasure he was receiving. Eros moved them once more, this time sitting down with Jersey straddling him, his length completely pulled out of the younger boy. A coldness instantly began seeping back into Eros, causing a shiver to go up his spine. He had to have more. He needed his masters touch.
Leaning forward and brushing his lips against the boys ear, Eros whispered, "Tame me fully master."
"H-how?" Jersey asked, confused. He had never heard his grandmother speak of how to tame a vampire. She had always insisted he run away from the voice, never seek them out and tame one of the beasts.
Eros smiled as he gazed at his blushing and flustered master.
"Make me cum and mark me as yours."
Jersey nodded, biting his lower lip. He had no idea how he was going to get the beast to cum. Eros had done everything so far, and Jersey had never been intimate with anyone. Heck, the innocent boy had never even seen a sex scene in a movie or anything, for fear of further embarrassment. So, he blushed harder as he just stared at his half-tamed slave, the vampires member hard and pulsing below him.
Guessing the boys confused state, Eros took hold of the younger boys soft length and toyed with it, dancing his fingers up and down like feathers, just barely touching an area long enough to send Jersey into yet another moaning mess.
"E-Eros!" Jersey moaned, eyes squeezed shut, mouth wide open, moans and whimpers tumbling out of the small hole. His nails dug in to Eros shoulders as he tightened his grip on the older male, bucking his hips subconsciously as his body craved more of a harder touch, a more solid feel. But each time he thought Eros was close to giving him what he wanted, the vampires slender fingers would dance away, brushing like feathery kisses along the sensitive skin.
Eros took this as his chance and snuck a finger inside the boys open mouth, pressing down on the seer's tongue. Jersey startled awake from his pleasure filled thoughts, temporarily forgetting about the still dancing fingers that ran up and down his shaft. Instead, he focused on the long, slim appendage in his mouth, his face scrunched up in confusion.
Eros laughed softly at his sweet master, so innocent the boy seemed to everything they were doing.
"Suck," Eros said, not having the same commanding affect on Jersey as the smaller boy had on Eros.
But nonetheless, Jersey sucked on the finger like he would a Popsicle, licking the underside before pulling back and swirling his tongue around the tip, then moving further down on the appendage, sucking harder the closer he got to the rest of the hand. Eros just watched, fully aroused and leaking pre-cum like a leaky faucet. Removing his finger, Eros chuckled as Jersey gave him a confused look.
"I want you to do that...but on something else," Eros explained, smiling amusedly at the younger boys facial expression.
"What is it?" Jersey asked, cocking his head to the side a bit.
Eros pointed down and Jersey followed it all the way down to the rather large dick standing to attention between the vampires legs. Jersey's eyes bugged and he choked in his own breath, staring down at the piece of muscle and flesh. The pale skin of Eros' member was covered in a slight brown color from being up inside Jersey's butt, along with some redness that was Jersey's blood. Frantically, Jersey shook his head as he stared at Eros, terrified.
"C'mon," Eros said, standing.
Jersey wrapped his legs tightly around the older boys waist, his arms winded around Eros' neck as the latter walked down the hall, somehow finding the bathroom with ease. He plunked Jersey onto the floor of the small walk-in shower, wanting it instead of the tub so he would have more of an excuse to be close to his master. Next, Eros climbed in and shut the door, then he stood under the spray of the shower head as he turned it in, feeling the scolding hot water hit his head in an instant. But it was better than letting it hit his little boy.
"Clean me off, Jersey," Eros instructed gently, smiling softly at the small form curled up at his feet.
Slowly, hesitantly, Jersey raised his hands up and let Eros squeeze some body wash into his awaiting hands. He bit his lower lip as he gently took hold of the vampires hard length after rubbing his hands together to create bubbles of soap. He lathered it onto the man in front of him, making sure to clean every inch. He lifted the hard length, moved it around as he washed, ran his fingers around the ball sack, all while listening to his slaves moans of pleasure. With more confidence, Jersey took a ball in each hand and squeezed tenderly, just enough to give a burst of pleasure to sweep over the older male. He rinsed the soap away, and with little hesitation, took the massive rod in his mouth and sucked. Hard.
"Jersey I-I'm close!" Eros moaned, bucking his hips forward.
Another hard suck, this one mixed with a swirl of the tongue and a squeeze of the balls.
"M-master!" The seed hit the back of Jersey's throat, drowning him as he quickly tried to swallow it all with no luck. He pulled back letting it coat his face, chest, and hair. Eros couldn't contain the moan that slipped passed his lips at the sexy sight below him. His sperm was covering most of the boy, who just looked up at him with a pout.
"I-I tried to sw-swallow it al-l!" Jersey cried, close to tears.
Eros chuckled, wrapping his hands around the boys arms and pulling the smaller boy to his feet.
"You did good Jersey, you did very good."
Jersey grinned, beaming with the praise of his slave. It was an odd sight to see, and if anyone were to see the pair at that moment, they would think Jersey was the slave and Eros was the master. But no, as strange as it was, Jersey now had complete control over Eros, his vampire slave. Well, almost.
Eros grinned with the realization he still had to mark his soulmate, proclaiming to the world that he was Jersey's and Jersey was his. Finally, he could taste the sweet blood of his seer.
Taking a sharp nailed hand, Eros cut a small but deep line in his own neck before bending over and nuzzling his face into his masters.
"We have to mark each other now Jersey. I know you don't like my blood, but you have to drink it, okay?" Eros said, licking a spot close to Jersey's collar bone.
The seer nodded, swallowing hard as he focused on the hands that rubbed gentle circles on his back. His mouth was pushed forward until he was licking up the dripping blood that came from the incision Eros had made. The vampire moaned, and within moments, had his fangs buried deep into his tamers neck. Jersey flinched and began to struggle, but Eros was prepared for this. He tightened his grip on the boy holding him in place as the feeling of their souls linking came over him.
Feed from me master. Relax, and feed from your slave, Eros thought, knowing Jersey should be able to hear his thoughts by now.
Jersey gasped in shock at the words that were going through his head that weren't his own thoughts, but sounded so much like Eros was speaking to him normally. Once he realized Eros had told him to do something, Jersey breathed in deeply before exhaling, feeling his body relax. He stopped struggling and instead, sank into the blissful feeling of having their souls link together. The blood of his slave seeped into his mouth, bitter and thick, but he didn't pull away no matter what. He sucked like he had on Eros' member, drawing the blood out of the wound much faster. He swallowed like a starving man, gulping the disgusting liquid down as soon as it entered his mouth. Once his began to hum and his erection pulsated between his legs, he knew he was close to releasing all over them again. Yet he still didn't stop.
"That's right Jersey, I..." Eros felt that vulnerable feeling strike him again, but pushed it away. It was too late now anyway, they were linked and would stay that way no matter what. He couldn't allow the vulnerable feeling to ruin this moment. The moment they gave theirselves over to each other. "I'm yours, Jersey. I'm yours."
Jersey smiled, his mind hazy, and sucked harder than before, almost bringing Eros to his knees. The younger boy released, his orgasm wracking his body with tremors. Eros tightened his arms around the small child, supporting his master like a good slave should. He grinned when he saw the mess his master was in, his along with the boys own cum covering Jersey from head to toe, the warm water washing it away wherever it hit. When Jersey suddenly slumped against Eros, exhausted, the vampire ran a hand through the wet strands of the boys hair.
"I'm yours...and you're mine," was the last thing Jersey heard before he passed out from exhaustion, his body aching with pain but also humming with contentment.

__________________________________

A/N: For those who saw a jumble of symbols and letters at the beginning, or something to that effect, I had used a font that didn't show up correctly on some devices and so I've recently (28/05/16) changed the font to the normal one that Wattpad uses. Sorry for the confusion.