Blackmailed

***⚠️[WARNING]⚠️ Rated R for sexual content. This story is pretty clean of course language, but it's covered in sexual content. This is supposed to be erotic, humorous and cute, so tell me if it comes across as such. Like usual, comment with feedback because I love hearing from you guys, and they push me to post faster.

Hope you enjoy. Now, without further delay, read "Blackmailed" below while I go and try to clear my mind of all this...sexual stuff and get back to the sickingly cute. 😸

Copyright © 2014 by Gracilyn

🚨🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚧🚨

Sometimes life can be cruel to those who deserve better, while being perfect for those who deserve worse.

This was Alexis Montgomery's life. Currently, Lex sat on his knees in the Harrison's household, their plush white carpet soft against his bare legs. His head was down, the dirty blonde strands hung in his face, while his sad teal eyes stared down at the floor. He didn't want to be there. It was so embarrassing, sitting there like a pet waiting for his masters commands, while he wore the short little maids outfit. It was strapless and the tutu like bottom barely covered his naked privates. All-in-all, it looked like something right out of a playboy magazine, including the fishnet stockings, tiny head band, and feather duster. He could only guess what the duster was for.

Zayne Harrison, the seventeen-year-old son of two wealthy business people, sat on the couch with his two best buds, Chase Duncan and Landon Danes, on either side of him. On the chair in the corner was Landon's girlfriend, Emile Fitzharolds, and her best friend Penny Black. All of them knew Zayne was blackmailing Lex, but with what they didn't know. They couldn't know, or Lex would die of embarrassment. Sure, being a slave to Zayne and having to dress up in embarrassing outfits was bad, but what Zayne had on him was worse. Much worse.

"Lexi," Zayne's ever smug voice spoke up, causing Lex to glance up at the tanned skinned and dark haired sex god. "Go get some drinks from the kitchen."

Lex nodded and jumped to his feet, his hands tugging at the hem of the black dress as it threatened to flash Zayne and his friends. His cheeks were coated in a light pink as he darted out of the family room, into the front hallway where two grand staircases came to meet at the bottom of the fifteen foot ceiling-ed entryway, and down the short hallway between the staircases where an oak door sat at the end. He pushed through the swinging door, his eyes immediately glancing around the immaculate kitchen with its marble counters and stainless steel appliances. Opening the doors of the double door fridge, Lex peered inside. 

What to choose... Lex wondered, gaze shifting from the cans of pop, energy drinks and healthy fruit and veggie liquids, to the glass bottles of juice, pop and the occasional beer. Settling on the pop, Lex grabbed a can for each of them, hoping he had got the right thing as he struggled to carry the freezing tin containers back to the family room. 

Zayne glanced over at the door when he heard light footsteps padding across the hardwood floors before transitioning onto the rooms soft carpet. He smirked when his eyes landed on his toy. Lex's arms were filled with pop cans, his cheeks flushed and eyes downcast as he came to a stop beside the couch. Unaware that his dress had risen during the walk back from the kitchen, Lex continued to stand there awkwardly as Zayne stared at the flesh of the boys inner thigh. Another inch was all it would take to be able to see the younger boys male bits. 

With that in mind, Zayne ordered Lex to set the cans of pop on the coffee table between them and the TV, and to come sit between his legs. Biting his lip, Lex did as he was told and sat,  the fabric of the couch rubbing against the bare flesh of his butt. He blushed a darker hue of pink and kept his eyes on the floor.