The Boss

**A/N: I don't know where my mind was at while writing this (I really don't, one minute it was 4 in the afternoon and I was watching Haunting: Australia, and the next it was 7 in the evening.) but here's something for you gay BDSM fans. 

[WARNING] This story contains sexual content, graphic scenes, and coarse language. readers discretion is advised. Rated R.

Copyright © 2014 by Gracilyn

😳_____________________😳

"Taylor, Mr. Zielburg wants to see you in his office," Paula, my friend and co-worker, told me as she passed by my desk. 

"Okay, thanks for telling me," I replied, while standing up.

I walked out of my cubicle and over to the elevator. Hitting the button for the twentieth floor, I stood there as the machine rose and pondered why he would want to see me. Did I do something wrong? Was there an error in my work? By the time the elevator doors opened to reveal the open expanse of the top floor, I was in a cold sweat. Fear gripped my heart as Wendy, Mr. Zielburg's secretary, waved me through to the oak door beside her desk, and I hesitantly rapped my knuckles against the thick wood. The door opened to reveal the twenty-nine-year-old man himself, dressed in a dark grey business suit with polished black shoes and an expensive gold wrist watch. His black hair was thick and had a slight wave to the short strands, helping him keep his youthful appearance. Sharp grey eyes gazed down at me, smouldering with a lustful look as they flickered up and down my body. 

I stepped inside his office and froze just a few feet in when I heard the click of a lock after he shut the door. I knew from my many times in this office that the walls were sound proof and the massive windows covering the building were all one way, making it impossible for anyone to see inside.

"Strip," his commanding voice said, as sharp as his eyes and as authoritative as his position in the company.

Without turning around or saying anything, I began taking my clothes off. Once I was naked, I folded my things and placed them on the couch that sat against the right wall. Hands glided across my skin then, trailing down my arms and stopping at my hips. He gripped them firmly in each hand and pulled me back into his chest. A finger ran along my lower lip, before slipping into my mouth. I sucked and licked, already feeling myself harden as thoughts of what he was going to do to me ran through my mind. He pulled his finger away and I held back a whine. I gasped at the cold wetness that slowly slid down my skin from the beast of member to the edge of my hole. 

"I missed you Taylor," he whispered, his warm breath blowing against my ear. A shudder ran through my body and I could have sworn his next words were said with a smirk. "Did you miss me?"

"Y-yes Sir," I managed to stutter out, my mind on his finger as it circled my hole.

"I couldn't get the memory of you bent over my desk in the nude out of my mind," he continued, his digit rising to dance just under my balls. My breathing hitched and I swallowed down a moan, precum beginning to leak from the head. "It was so...erotic, I just wish I could keep you in that position all day."

"Wh-why don't y-you, Sir?" I asked, my voice becoming a bit more shaky as he began playing with one of my nipples in his other hand.

"How many more hours do you have to work, Taylor?" he asked, even though we both knew he had my work schedule memorized.

"F-four h-hours, S-Sir."

He hummed thoughtfully, twisting my nipple between his fingers, causing me a mix of pain and pleasure.