Chapter Thirty-Three : Meghan's Backfired Article

Chapter Thirty-Three | Meghan's Backfired Article — 12th August 2020

📰 Articles🗞

Princess Juliana has a sweet relationship with her Royal family

Being a part of the royal family is never easy, but the Princess Juliana of Wales has remained one of the most loved members of the notorious Firm.

Princess Juliana has never found it hard though - she has supported Her Majesty by attending engagements, going on tours and taking on patronages, while also finding a way to reflect her own interests in her charity work.

Princess Juliana is one of the hardest working member of the Royal family since she stepped back from Royal duties and made herself into a household name with her net worth proving that she is a smart woman.

When Princess Juliana returned to back to royal duties she had already completed more engagements then both the Duke and Duchess of Sussex combined and even managed to change the direction of the Royal family in such a short period of time.

It's no wonder, then, that Princess Juliana has such strong bonds with the royal family.

Princess Juliana is the godmother of James, Viscount Severn, Savannah Phillips, and Mia Tindall.

Prince Juliana is one of Europe's most popular royals. Many royals seem to like the Princess, as well, as they have often asked her to be godmother to their children.

Princess Juliana is also the godmother of several other children including; Prince Alexander of Sweden, Duke of Södermanland, Prince Oscar of Sweden, Duke of Skåne, Prince Nicolas of Sweden, Duke of Ångermanland, Princess Athena of Denmark, Maud Windsor, Sabrina Sun, and Emilia Westbrook.

Bringing Princess Juliana to the total of ten godchildren who are all very close to their godmother as it's been revealed that Juliana makes sure to take an active part in their lives and she often takes them on vacation and sends gifts for every occasion and important milestones.

Princess Juliana has a very close relationship with several different European Royal families which proves to be a good asset for the Royal family as Juliana is very affectionate and reliable as the bond between Her Royal Highness and the parents of her godchildren is often quite close.

Princess Juliana has proven to be a breath of fresh air for the Royal family when her projects tend to be more personal or when she invites members of her Royal to her YouTube channel where they discuss the family history or do fun activities.

Despite rumors of a feud between Meghan, the Duchess of Sussex and Princess Juliana, which a source said: "Meghan started the feud because she's jealous of Juliana's success and how she believes Juliana is able to get away with anything when it comes to the Royal family."

Juliana has proven she is the bigger person and continues to show support to her family even though Meghan had personally called me to write a nasty article about Princess Juliana, I did not have the heart to do it since Juliana has always been kind to me over the few times we had worked together.

Meghan over the recent months has shown her true colors and honestly it's sad that she's dragging Prince Harry down with her but it also speaks volumes of who Harry really is.

There would be no way in hell that I would allow my wife to bash my sister and make up rumors about her all because of jealousy.

Shame on you, Meghan.

And to Princess Juliana, you make a bigger impact than you realize. You are a great example to others. You are stunning. You really seem to know who you are. I admire that. You're a gift to everyone you meet. You have a gift for making people comfortable. You are really courageous. Your kindness is a balm to all who encounter it. You are making a difference.

You are a true Princess.

You are the People's Sweetheart.

This article was written by Michel Wang.