Chapter Thirty-Four : The Truth About Harry

Chapter Thirty-Four | The Truth About Harry —14th August 2020

There was a knock on the door.

Daniel opened the door and ushered them inside.

"Hey, how are you guys?" Daniel asked as he hugged William and gave Catherine a kiss on her cheek.

"We're good!" William said and all eyes fell on me. "You're huge but in a good healthy way for a pregnant woman." He said.

"Thank you I think." I said as I smiled as we hugged and exchanged two cheek kisses.

"You're absolutely glowing, Juls." Catherine said as we hugged and exchanged two cheek kisses.

"Thank you, I can say the same to you." I said.

"Lunch is ready." Daniel said, leading us all to the dining room.

"Are you ready to announce your pregnancy?" Catherine asked.

"I've been a nervous wreck all week." I answered.

"She changed her mind about four times already." Daniel said.

"It hasn't been four times." I said.

William and Catherine laughed.

We fixed our plates and grabbed our drinks, and sat down together. I smiled to myself over the fact that Daniel and William were looking at Catherine and I weirdly as we had extra things on our plates due to cravings.

"That looks good." I said to Catherine as William pretended to puke as Daniel shook his head.

William cleared his throat and looked at me.

"What?" I asked.

"I recently talked to Harry." William answered.

"I do not want to hear it, William." I said, rolling my eyes.

"Well I'm going to tell you anyway, Harry called me and he told me he has been trying to reach you for the past two days. He is really sorry about everything Meghan did. He also confessed to a few things." William said.

Catherine stopped eating and stared at William.

"Confessed? You didn't tell me anything about him confessing." Catherine said.

"Well I wanted to Juliana and you at the same time since I told Granny and Pa about it." William said.

"What's going on?" Daniel asked.

"Harry admitted to me that Meghan and him have been broken up since March. He also admitted he thinks that the baby may not be his. He has also said that he has feelings for someone else and Juliana, he wants to come home. A divorce will be happening soon." William answered.

"You think Harry will divorce Meghan?" Catherine asked.

"Harry is emotionally checked out, his pride and ego have been destroyed. The divorce is coming." William replied.

"I would say that I'm surprised but I'm not." I said.