C H A P T E R • F I V E

• • • •

•JUNE 1, 2013•

• • • •

📷Instagram📱
@princessjuliana | 1M Followers

📷Instagram📱@princessjuliana | 1M Followers

955,899 likes

955,899 likes

princessjuliana Birthday Celebration 🎈

View all 12,623 comments

• • • •

"You turned 24 -- is this your best week ever?" The interviewer asked.

"It is. It genuinely is. Turning 24... I can't really believe the place I'm in. I'm superstoked. I think I always kind of backtrack, I always kind of say, 'OK, I'm going to put my all into the next chapter of my life and hope for the best,' and when it happens, I get really surprised," Juliana answered.

"What else do you want to do this year?" He asked.

"I don't think it should be too serious at this point for me

"I don't think it should be too serious at this point for me. I think I take my job seriously, but I enjoy my life and I enjoy my friends and I never really allowed myself to do that before. So I just kind of want to party with everyone," She answered.

"What's it like growing up with all the cameras?" He asked.

"I attempt to be who I am and it's fun. At the same time, growing up doing what I'm doing can be a little crazy. You don't ever know, and obviously I have my off days. I'm not perfect. I make mistakes," She explained.

"It's different today for public figures compared with 10 or 20 years ago." He said.

"I do agree to a certain extent that it is unfortunate that I have to be a little more aware of being a kid and growing up and figuring out who I am, but at the same time, it's part of what I love. My mom always told me if I love what I'm doing and I'm having fun then just continue to do it. But if it's not fun for me anymore and I'm miserable, then I quit it all, to be honest," She answered.

"Do you feel like the blogs and the celebrity Web sites play up your relationship with your family?" He asked.

"I think they do kind of blow it up in a wa, and I do think they want to have something to talk about, so that's the easy thing to do," She replied.

• • • •

•JUNE 4, 2013•

• • • •

Princess Juliana joins the royal family for the Queen's Coronation Anniversary!

Princess Juliana of Wales flash a smile as she arrive at the Westminster Abbey in London, England.

The 24-year-old royal was joined by her older brothers Duke of Cambridge, Prince Harry, Catherine, Duchess of Cambridge, and Camilla, Duchess of Cornwall as they came out to celebrate the 60th anniversary of the coronation of Queen Elizabeth II.

The Queen's coronation took place on June 2, 1953 after the mourning for her father King George VI, following her ascension to the throne on February 6, 1952.

• • • •

•JUNE 15, 2013•

• • • •

Princess Juliana wears Blue For Trooping The Colour

Princess Juliana of Wales arrived in a horse drawn carriage with Prince Harry, the Duchess of Cambridge and the Duchess of Cornwall for today's Trooping the Colour, which is also known as the Queen's birthday parade.

Although the Queen's birthday is April 21st, it has long been tradition to celebrate the Sovereign's birthday publicly on a day in June, when good weather is more likely. Her Majesty has attended Trooping the Colour, every year of her reign, except in 1955 when a national rail strike cancelled the event.

Juliana was all smiles as she chatted with her big brother, Harry.

On horseback were Prince William, who is Colonel of the Irish Guards, Prince Charles, Colonel of the Welsh Guards, and the Princess Royal, Colonel of the Blues and Royals.

Prince Philip was noticeably absent from this year's celebrations. The 92-year old underwent an exploratory operation at the private London Clinic last Friday after which he was said to be "progressing satisfactorily". Yesterday, Prince Charles, Camilla, Juliana, William and Harry visited him and said he was feeling "much better". No doubt he will be sorry to have missed this year's parade, as last year he attended just one week after receiving treatment for a bladder infection. He is expected to remain in hospital for two weeks and we wish him a full and speedy recovery.

The Queen invited her cousin, the Duke of Kent to join her in the glass coach for the journey from Buckingham Palace along the mall. Looking regal in a blue coat, Her Majesty completed the look with a striking white and blue hat.

The Royal Family assembled on the balcony of Buckingham Palace to watch the Royal Air Force perform a flypast at 1 p.m.

• • • •

•JUNE 21, 2013•

• • • •

📷Instagram📱
@princessjuliana | 1M Followers

📷Instagram📱@princessjuliana | 1M Followers

564,201 likes

princessjuliana Happy Birthday William

View all 8,680 comments