Chapter Forty-One : Welcome Back, Harry

Chapter Forty-One | Welcome Back, Harry —20th October 2020

"Welcome back, Harry." Juliana said as she lead him down the hallway to his new bedroom.

"Thank you for letting us stay here, Juls." Harry said.

"You're bedroom is connected to Archie's room." Juliana said as she allowed Harry to enter the bedroom.

"Thank you so much for all of this. I'm just not ready to face everyone." Harry said.

Juliana frowned.

"I know but you know everyone is supporting you even if they haven't said it to you. Besides this will be your home until you're ready to face the world." Juliana said.

"I don't know how we're going to be with two newborns plus Junsu and Archie under one roof." Harry said.

"I think we'll be just fine besides we have a nanny." She said as Archie crawled into the room followed by Junsu.

"Looks like these two are already best of friends." Harry said as Archie stopped and smiled at Junsu who was now playing with Juliana's dress.

"I think they'll be better friends than we were." She said.

"We were pretty close, Juliana." He said.

"Yeah, until I left then we lost that connection." She said.

"Juliana, I was never upset with you for leaving. I understood why you did it, I just wish things could have been different. I wish I could have been a better brother and supported you more just like you've been doing for me. You know William told me about the ultimatum you gave Granny and Pa about Meghan and I's freedom." He said.

"He did?" She asked, surprised by the revelation.

Harry nodded his head.

"Yes, he did. Thank you for doing that even though you shouldn't have to. It was all in vain." Harry said.

"Nothing is never in vain, Harry." She said.

"Not after that horrid interview Meghan did with Rebecca Bush the other night." Harry said.

Juliana rolled her eyes.

"Oh please, Meghan was reckless. She couldn't have possibly believe that Rebecca Bush interviewed her to actually get her side when Meghan's team was the to demand the interview in the first place." She said.

"How do you know that?" Harry asked.

"Who do you think leaked the audio?" She replied.

Harry gasped.

"How did you find it?" Harry asked.

"Apparently, some people in Hollywood were tired of Meghan's freeloading ways and sent it to me." She answered.

"Everyone was very tired of her." Harry said, sighing.

"I think she'll realize that soon." She said.

"What do you mean?" Harry asked.

"Harry when that child is born, please take a paternity test." She answered.

"I trust your judgement so I'll have one done as soon as the baby is born." He said.

"Good, now let's go feed you boys." Juliana as she picked Junsu who Archie immediately reached out for Junsu by grabbing his hand.

"These two causing the same troubles we did." Harry said.

"Oh God." Juliana said.