Chapter Twenty-Eight : Leaky Mess

Chapter Twenty-Eight | Leaky Mess — 16th July 2020

📰 Article 🗞

Prince Harry Is 'Nervous' After Meghan Markle Possibly Revealed Princess Juliana's Pregnancy

Prince Harry is feeling a little anxious after Meghan Markle hints at Princess Juliana may be pregnant during a video call with a charity.

Prince Harry definitely fears that Meghan may have cause even more drama with the Royal family by claiming that Princess Juliana maybe pregnant.

After Meghan discussed her sister understanding what's she going through at the moment. The discussion sparked rumors that Princess Juliana may be pregnant with her first child after Meghan admitted that "Archie will have new friends to play with".

Although no one in the family has confirmed another pregnancy, it's easy to see why some people may think Princess Juliana is set to welcome a bundle of joy since she has expressed interest in having children in the past.

In Aug., she took to Instagram to answer a fan about having children in the future and revealed that she would "love" to but also admitted she's not ready, which would debunk the current pregnancy rumors that Meghan brought on. "I can't wait to have babies but not ready just yet," Juliana's answer read.

Still, you never know and only time will tell when it comes to this situation!

==•==•==

"Just ignore it." Daniel said as I placed my phone on silent.

"She definitely did that on purpose." I said.

"Honestly, why would she say something like that and not think people would assume she was talking about you. I told you Harry knew you were pregnant." Daniel said.

I sighed.

"Whatever I don't care if he knew or not. They should've asked me instead of trying to keep the spotlight on them. Did you see how scared he looked when she said it?" I asked.

"I'm starting to see what everyone was about her may be true." Daniel answered.

"Harry better pray she doesn't make things worse for him." I said.

Daniel's phone started ringing.

Daniel answered the phone and put it on speaker.

"Hello." Daniel said.

"Daniel, tell Juliana to check the latest news." William said.

"What? Why?" I asked.

"Just did it." William answered.

I went on google and searched my name to see the latest news on me.

I found one that was just posted and clicked on it.

Meghan Markle and Princess Juliana's Relationship Just Got Complicated Than Ever

Generally, you expect those reports to be overblown. You at least hope they are.

The ones about unraveling family ties, short-circuiting bonds and any other issue that's supposedly evidence of a deepening rift among the young royals. For instance, it has just been reported that Meghan Markle and Princess Juliana had an "explosive row"—a "one-off" but, still, a row—supposedly over Meghan implying that Juliana may be pregnant.

A source claims that Meghan's feelings are hurt and that she meant no harm. "She doesn't understand what she did wrong."

Tensions are already high in TabloidLandia, with not just Meghan and Kate having problems but Prince Harry and Prince William also increasingly at odds, much to the consternation of their father, Prince Charles, who as the immediate heir to the throne has an especial aversion to family squabbles.

Looks like Princess Juliana has picked sides.

"Oh my God! You can't be serious!" I exclaimed after finishing the article.

"The writer of the article said his source is someone that personally knows Meghan." William said.

"What do you want to do?" Daniel asked.

"We can just ignore it. We have better things to worry about. I'm not going to let her know that I know she leaked that bullshit to the press. We'll just keep calm and carry on." I answered.

"You've always been a better person than me, Juls." William said.

"Of course, I'm a better person, you have your moments but I was literally gan-gan's shadow. I know how to play this game and I will be victorious." I said.

"I love it when you get like this." Daniel said.

"And now I understand why you're pregnant." William said.

"Bye, William." Daniel said.

"I can't believe she did that." I said.

"No one is going to actually believe them." He said.

"Yeah, you're the people's sweetheart. No one will believe it." William said.

"But her stans will probably attack me." I said.

Daniel laughed.

"I'm pretty sure our stans would destroy them." Daniel said.

"I'm definitely more afraid of the golden squad than the sussex squad." William said.