Chapter Eleven : Commonwealth Day Service

Chapter Eleven | Commonwealth Day Service — 4th March 2020

Princess Juliana✔️
@PrincessJuliana

Education changes lives. I recently traveled to Kenya with @wemovement and witnessed firsthand the importance of quality education. I'm supporting @GlblCtzn to call on Kenya to keep its promise to every Kenyan child. glblctzn.me/3aI8LbA

3:38 PM • 3/4/20 • Twitter for IPhone

—|___|—|___|—

📰 Article🗞

Princes Juliana and Puma Unveil Their Collaborative Collection

Princess Juliana just dropped her collection with Puma and, as expected, it's iconic

According to a press release, the new collection, which marks Juliana's first with the brand, features "rugby-inspired apparel, footwear and accessories for an effortlessly chic look."

This includes a rugby shirt, hockey dress, crop puffer, woven jacket and beanie. The collection's color palette is fairly muted and simple but elegantly done so you can take your athleisure looks to the next level. Whites, tans, navies and soft pinks make up a majority of the clothing — from shoes to shirts.

The collection sells for $30-$120 and is now available at Puma.com. You can clearly see Juliana's hand in the pieces and her signature aesthetic really pulls all of the designs together. Whether you need some new workout clothes or just a cute pair of sneakers to go along with your everyday wardrobe, there's something in the collection for everyone.

Princess Juliana's new Puma collaboration will raise money for several of her charities.

Puma will be donating portion of the sales from the collection, which will go to several charities that Juliana supports.

—|___|—|___|—

— 6th March 2020

Princess Juliana✔️
@PrincessJuliana

Today, Princess Juliana attended the Grand Opening Session of the Women of the World Festival.

2:05 PM • 3/6/20 • Twitter Web App

—|___|—|___|—

📰 Articles🗞

First Look: Princess Juliana Appears On Monday's "Kelly Clarkson Show"

Princess Juliana appears on Monday's edition of "Kelly."

"