Chapter Fourteen : A Size Of A Lime

Chapter Fourteen | A Size Of A Lime — 21st April 2020

📷 Instagram📱
@princessjuliana | 174M Followers

📷 Instagram📱 @princessjuliana | 174M Followers

1,000,000 likes

princessjuliana Happy Birthday Your Majesty, Ma'am, Granny. Wishing you the most wonderful day!

View all 46,890 comments

======

—23rd April 2020

1,000,000 likes

1,000,000 likes

princessjuliana Wishing His Royal Highness Prince Louis a very happy 2nd birthday! For your birthday, I only ask that you please stop growing up so fast.

View all 16,812 comments

======

—24th April 2020

"You're officially twelve weeks pregnant. Your baby can curl those tiny toes and make sucking movements when you're 12 weeks pregnant. You may be having heartburn. Your baby is about the size of a lime. 28 weeks to go!So, You're in your third month." Daniel said as he read from the pregnancy tracker app.

I turned around and looked at my reflection in the mirror. My hand slowly lifted my shirt up to reveal my stomach. My hand gently touched it.

"Juls, I can't believe you're...pregnant." Daniel said.

"It feels too good to be true." I said.

It's time for me to tell my father.

"God, I can't tell him." I whispered as we waited for the FaceTime call to connect.

"We have to, don't worry, Juls. I got your back. If he want us to abort his grand baby, then he's going have to go through me." Daniel said.

The call connected and Charles appears on the screen.

"Hello, pa." I said, waving at the camera.

"Hello, Charles." Daniel said.

"Hello, sweetheart, Daniel, how are you both doing?" Charles asked.

I leaned to Daniel and whispered, "I can't do this."

Daniel nodded.

"Charles, Juliana and I have some news." Daniel said.

"Oh, what is it?" Charles asked.

"We're expecting a baby." Daniel answered as Charles' face turned red.

"Juliana, is it true?" Charles asked.

"Yes, pa, I am pregnant. I'm actually twelve weeks along now." I answered.

"Oh, God..." Charles paused. "Juliana, how could you? I expected you to be more responsible than this. Especially during a time like this. There's so much going on with the family and this will only add more stress. You two are not even married." Charles said.

I started to tear up.

"I'm sorry." I said.

"Look, I know you're upset...we're taking responsibility for our baby and if you don't agree with the fact that we're not married and this baby will be born out of wedlock then that's your opinion but you will not make Juliana feel guilty about being pregnant." Daniel said.

Charles sighed.

"Good luck, telling your grandmother about this." Charles said, ending the call.

Daniel handed me a tissue to wipe my tears.

"He's disappointed." I said.

"He has no right to make you feel bad about bringing a baby into the world. We are going to be the best parents to our baby no matter what anyone has to say." Daniel said.

"I love you." I said as I pulled him into a hug.

"I love you too." Daniel said.

"Okay, so should we tell your parents next?" I asked.

"Yes, let's call them." Daniel answered as he pulled out his phone and dialed his mom's phone number.

"Hello?" Daniel's mother, Danielle asked as she answered the phone.

"Hello, mother how are you doing? Is father around? We have something to tell you both." Daniel said.

"Hello, Daniel, I'm well and yes he's right here and you're on speaker." Danielle said.

"Hello, Daniel." Dae-Jung said.

"Hello, Dae-Jung, Danielle." I said.

"Hello, Juliana, what do you two have to tell us?" Dae-Jung asked.

"Yes, please tell us." Danielle said.

"We just wanted you both to know that I'm pregnant." I said.

"Really?" Dae-Jung asked.

"I knew it." Danielle said.

"Yes, Juliana is twelve weeks pregnant." Daniel said.

"Congratulations, but I thought you both would be married first before having children." Dae-Jung said.

"We're engaged, things are just going to happen out of order for us." Daniel said.

"Well, it's a modern era so I'm happy for you both and I know you have to keep it very private so I won't ask too much questions but Juliana have you told your father?" Daniell asked as I started to tear up again.

"Yes, and he's very disappointed." I answered.

"I can only say give him some time to think then I'm sure he'll come around." Danielle said.

"If you two need anything don't be afraid to ask." Dae-Jung said.

"Thank you." Daniel said.

"Thank you, Dae-Jung and Danielle for your support. It means a lot to us. We'll keep you both updated on the baby's progress." I said.

"That would be lovely." Danielle said.