Chapter Fifty-Two : For The Love Of February

Chapter Fifty-Two | For The Love Of February —4th February 2021

The wedding of Princess Beatrice and Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi: The Bridal Party

Published 4 February 2021

Her Royal Highness Princess Beatrice of York and Mr Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi have chosen the following friends and family to be in their Bridal Party for their Wedding on Friday 5th February:

Best Man

Edoardo Mapelli Mozzi has asked his brother, Alby Shale, to be his Best Man at his Wedding to Princess Beatrice.

Maid of Honour

Princess Beatrice has asked her sister, Princess Eugenie, to be her Maid of Honour.

Bridesmaids

Her Royal Highness Princess Charlotte of Cambridge

Miss Savannah Philips (daughter of Mrs Autumn Phillips and Mr Peter Phillips)

Miss Isla Philips (daughter of Mrs Autumn Phillips and Mr Peter Phillips)

Miss Mia Tindall (daughter of Mrs Zara Tindall and Mr Mike Tindall)

Page Boys

His Royal Highness Prince George of Cambridge

His Royal Highness Prince Louis of Cambridge

His Royal Highness Prince Archie of Sussex

Christopher Woolf Mapelli Mozzi

Mr Louis de Givenchy (son of Mrs Zoe De Givenchy and Mr Olivier De Givenchy)

Special Attendant

Princess Juliana, The Duchess of London

Details about the Bridesmaids' dresses and the Page Boys' uniforms will be made available on the wedding day.

==•==•==

—5th February 2021

Members of the Royal Family arrive at St James Chapel.

They smile politely to the photographers and enter the Chapel to take their seats. Charles and Camilla enter 10 minutes later, the Queen and Prince Philip entered.

Prince Andrew and Princess Beatrice arrived, Juliana helped fixed Beatrice's trains and handed her the bouquet and went to gather the children to follow Andrew and Beatrice into the chapel.

It wasn't long before the music began and Andrew escorted Beatrice down the aisle to meet Edoardo.

Catherine gasped at seeing Beatrice and leaned to whisper to William, "She looks absolutely gorgeous!"

"I know. She's beautiful, but in that dress, she's breath taking." William said.

"They are so in love. I'm so happy for them." Harry said.

Throughout the ceremony, Prince Andrew was struggling to contain his emotions. Juliana could tell he was trying not to break down. Sarah didn't try to contain her emotions. She let a few tears fall watching her eldest daughter wed.

After the ceremony, everyone heads toward Buckingham Palace for the reception. The bride and groom took a carriage ride through the streets of London, while the rest were transported by cars to the royal family's private residence.

Beatrice and Edoardo made a traditional appearance on a balcony of Buckingham Palace at 13:10 BST, and delighted the crowd when they kissed, initiating the tradition of kissing the bride on the balcony.