Chapter Thirty-Nine : Harry's Birthday

Chapter Thirty-Nine | Harry's Birthday — 15th September 2020

📷 Instagram📱
@princessjuliana | 200M Followers

📷 Instagram📱 @princessjuliana | 200M Followers

2,000,000 likes

princessjuliana We may not see each other every day, but we both know that deep in our hearts, we have only love for each other and nothing else. I am so thankful to God for giving me a brother like you. I wish I could go back to childhood once again and play hide and seek with you! Every brother is a priceless asset to his sister. On this special day, I want to say how much I love you and respect you. I wish nothing but the best for you. Happy birthday, Harry!

View all 8,781 comments

username1 Time after time Juliana proves she is still the bigger and better person. I wish Harry would stand up to his wife and tell her to back off of Juliana.

===•===•===

"Happy Birthday, Harry." I said, once he answered the phone.

"Thank you for the birthday wishes and finally answering my calls." Harry said.

I started to tear up.

"What's wrong, Juju?" Harry asked.

"I just want my brother back. The brother that would let me crawl into his bed at night when I got scared, the brother that would hurt anyone that hurt me. The brother that protected me, that loved me. I just want him back. Harry you need to make things right." I answered.

"Juliana, I'm trying." Harry said.

"What's holding you back? Because things are only getting worse. She sending her friends to talk bad about the family and me. What the hell did I do to her? I've been nothing but nice and understanding to her. I let you guys stay in my home. I've given you money. What the hell is her problem?" I asked.

"She's blackmailing me, Juliana, that's why I haven't done anything." Harry answered.

"What do you mean she's blackmailing you? What the hell does she have on you?" I asked.

"She just know things that I don't want anyone knowing." Harry replied.

"Well, you don't have to worry about her blackmailing you anymore. Do what's best for you and I'll be behind you one hundred percent." I said.

"I don't know." Harry said.

"Trust me, I'll hire you the best lawyers in the world. You can't let her win, Harry." I said.

"Okay, I'll talk to Granny and Pa about what to do and Juliana, thank you." Harry said.

==•==•==

—18th September 2020

Separation of Harry and Meghan announced

British Prime Minister Boris Johnson announces the formal separation of Harry, The Duke of Sussex and sixth to the British throne, and his wife, Meghan, The Duchess of Sussex.

Johnson explained that the royal couple were separating "amicably." The report came after several month of speculation by the tabloid press that the marriage was in peril, citing evidence that Harry and Meghan spent living apart in separate rooms.

On May 19, 2018 nearly one billion television viewers in 74 countries tuned in to witness the marriage of Prince Harry, fourth in line to the British throne, to Meghan Markle, an Biracial American actress. Married in a grand ceremony at St. George's Chapel in the presence of 600 guests, the couple's romance was, for the moment, the envy of the world.

Before long, however, the fairy tale couple grew apart, an experience that was particularly painful under the watchful eyes of the world's tabloid media.

Harry and Meghan separated in March 2020, though they continued to carry out their royal duties. In August 2020, two months after Queen Elizabeth II urged the couple to divorce, the prince and Meghan reached a final agreement.

In exchange for a generous settlement, and the right to stay in America and her title of "Duchess of Sussex," Meghan agreed to relinquish the title of "Her Royal Highness" and any future claims to the British throne.

===•===

—22nd September 2020

Meghan accepts Prince Harry's divorce terms

Frosty exchanges as Palace says, 'Details remain to be discussed'

Buckingham Palace was involved in frosty exchanges with the Duchess of Sussex last night as she announced that she has agreed to the Duke of Sussex's demands for a divorce.

The announcement, yesterday evening, took Buckingham Palace by surprise and provoked an irritated response from the Queen's spokesman.

A statement issued on the Duchess's behalf said: "The Duchess of Sussex has agreed to The Duke of Sussex's request for a divorce. The Duchess will continue to be involved in all decisions relating to the children and will remain in Los Angeles, California. The Duchess of Sussex will retain the title and be known as Meghan, Duchess of Sussex."

But the Palace responded with a cool statement saying the Queen was "most interested" to hear Meghan had agreed to a divorce. And in an open contradiction of the Meghan's statement a Palace spokesman said: "We can confirm that the Duke and Duchess of Sussex had a private meeting this afternoon at Buckingham Palace. At this meeting details of the divorce settlement and the Meghan's future role were not discussed. All the details on these matters, including titles, remain to be discussed and settled. This will take time."

The Duchess of Sussex's announcement last night was thought to have been influenced, at least in part, by the Queen's desire that the royal couple divorce without dragging out the process. The Queen has been awaiting her decision since August after she wrote to both of them advising that it was in their best interests to seek an early divorce.

The Queen stepped in after the Meghan's controversial interview this week, during which she admitted to Harry's adultery and doubt on the Prince's suitability and mental health.

The Duchess made clear at the time that she would not be hurried into making a quick decision. Last night's statement was interpreted by some royal watchers as an attempt to secure her position.

Royal sources in turn made it clear that the details released in the Duchess's statement were her "requests" and had not yet been agreed.