Chapter Twenty-Two : Loyalties and Royalties

Chapter Twenty-Two | Loyalties and Royalties —18th June 2020

"Juliana, please." Harry said.

"Honestly Harry...It's such a downgrade. Imagine going from being official royals and luxury to couch hopping from one basically celebrity rental to the other and pap-walking for change. This is a mess." I said as Harry had called me asking if I could rent them a house in Hidden Hills.

"What happened to being a supporter for us?" Harry asked.

"That was before I found out all the leaks coming from Meghan and you. How could you basically go a media tour of discrediting your family." I answered.

I rolled my eyes as Daniel shook his head.

"I don't know how you can pretend like this is such a great look or path for you. But seriously how embarrassing to be begging for handouts and freebies at your age." I said.

"Juliana." Harry said.

"You're unhappy. You're going to have a breakdown if you can't leave. You will never be happy in LA, always miserable. Honestly, I tried to be there for you and your family but this is a train wreck." I said.

"Juliana I have to be loyal to my wife." Harry said.

"That's enough but at least put your foot down about some of the things she does." I said.

"Juliana, I'm very stressed right now and sort of burnt out trying to put out so many fires in my life and this is just another stresser for me." He said.

"Get it together, Harry, I will help you figure something out but I will not baby you." I said.

=•=•=•=•=•=

📰 Article 🗞

The Top 8 Richest Power Couples

Who are the richest couples in the world?

There are a lot of power couples in the fame and fortune world.

We've taken a look at all the famous celebrity power couples in 2020, and researched their individual and combined net worth's, to give you a list of the top 8 richest power couples in the world.

Here are the top 8 richest couples in the world right now in 2020, put in order of their total combined net worth.

8. Tom Brady and Gisele Bündchen | Combined net worth: $540 million

7. Ivanka Trump and Jared Kushner | Combined net worth: Between $207 million and $762 million

6. Beyoncé and Jay-Z | Combined net worth: $1.16 billion

5. Evan Spiegel and Miranda Kerr | Combined net worth: $3.44 billion

4. Henry and Brenda Sun | Combined net worth: $30.6 billion

3. Mark Zuckerberg and Priscilla Chan | Combined net worth: $74.2 billion

2. Princess Juliana of Wales and Daniel Sun | Combined net worth: $79.2 billion

1. Bill and Melinda Gates | Combined net worth: $89.6 billion

Devoting time to the relationship may be harder for power couples.

But across many industries, from entertainment to politics to tech, these duos have managed to stay happy while building empires together.

=•=•=•=•=•=

📷 Instagram📱
@princessjuliana | 177M Followers

📷 Instagram📱 @princessjuliana | 177M Followers