Chapter Forty-Seven : Junsu's First Birthday

Chapter Forty-Seven | Junsu's First Birthday —14th December 2020

"Happy Birthday to you!"

"Happy Birthday to you!" sang the small crowd that was grouped around Junsu's high chair.

Junsu laughed and began to demolish the smash cake that was set before him, while the adoring crowd looked on with amusement.

The rest of the guests were served their cake, and everyone scattered around the house to chatter and take turns cooing at the now-one-year-old Junsu.

"So, Juliana, thought about having any more?" Henry asked.

"Oh, wouldn't it be wonderful to have another little darling toddling around?" Danielle said as she cooed at Naree.

"We want to wait at least a year or two before we even think about a third baby." Juliana answered.

"No pressure." Henry said.

"Besides we have so much going on. I'm glad you guys are here to spend the holidays with us." Juliana said.

"There's no way we would miss a opportunity having all the family under one roof." Danielle said.

"Mama!" Junsu said, smiling as he covered himself in cake.

"Oh Daniel, I told you not to let him do that." Juliana said as she walked over to him with a napkin to clean him.

"Relax, he's having fun, Juliana." Daniel said.

==•==•==

—16th December 2020

📰Articles📰

The Royal family's Christmas Card is Here and It's the Best One Yet!

The Royal family Christmas card was just released today and it's very different than the past cards. Usually the entire clan sends out separate Christmas cards. Each Christmas card outdoes the previous year's card, and this year definitely exceeded last year's card.

This year there's no adults featured. All of the senior royals's are missing and just the grandchildren and great-grandchildren of Queen Elizabeth II are pictured.

How cute!

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge's children, Prince George, Princess Charlotte, and Prince Louis are pictured with Princess Juliana and Daniel Sun's children, Prince Junsu and Princess Naree. The Duke of Sussex's son, Prince Archie is pictured along with The Earl and Countess of Wessex's children, Lady Louise and James, Viscount Severn, Peter and Autumn have two children, Savannah and Isla, and Zara and Mike's two daughters, Mia and Lena.

The Royal offspring are decked out in all white . The boys look super fly and the girls are all dolled up.

Merry Christmas!

==•==•==

—18th December 2020

To be a kid again! Princess Juliana has loads of fun stocking up on Christmas gifts

Princess Juliana of Wales had a sparkle in her eye as she got in some holiday shopping at the Hallmark Gold Crown Store turned 'Northpole' on Monday.

Princess Juliana appeared to be having a ball as she filled her basket with storybooks and other gifts.

She was particularly amused by the 'Talk To Northpole' display that invited shoppers to 'call every day until Christmas!'

Juliana couldn't help but giggle as she gave it a go, bending slightly to punch the dial.

The Royal Princess looked glowingly happy and cosy too in tight black jeans and an eye-catching red-striped black sweater.

Her dark locks fell across her shoulders in a casual wave while her tasteful accessories included a long necklace and stylish wristwatch.