Chapter Fifty-Three : The Second Princess Of Cambridge

Chapter Fifty-Three | The Second Princess Of Cambridge
—18th February 2021

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge
@KensingtonRoyal

The Duke and Duchess of Cambridge announced that they would name their child Alice Juliana Carole. She will be formally known as Her Royal Highness Princess Alice of Cambridge.

|

Alice was also given the middle names of Carole and Juliana, in honour of her grandmother Carole Middleton, and her aunt, Princess Juliana, Duchess of London.

10:00AM • 2/18/21 • Twitter Web App

==•==•==

"She's so cute." Juliana murmurs, engrossed by the rise and fall of Alice's chest as Alice opens her eyes.

"Hey, little princess, I'm your aunt Juliana." Juliana said as Catherine watches Juliana with a smile.

"And God-mother." Catherine said.

Juliana looks over at Catherine with shock.

"Are you joking with me?" Juliana asked.

"No, William and I have decided to make you one of Alice's Godparents." Catherine answered.

"Thank you so much! Now I'm definitely going to spoil her rotten." Juliana said.

"Please do not spoil her rotten." William said, entering the sitting room.

"I'm not listening to you." Juliana said.

"You told her?" William asked.

"Yes, and she accepts her role as his God-mother." Catherine answered.

"My little Ally." Juliana said with a smile.

Juliana pulls out her phone.

"Could you take a picture of us please, Catherine?" Juliana asked.

"Absolutely." Catherine answered.

Catherine takes the phone that Juliana passes to her and holds it up to the duo. "Say Alice!" Catherine said.

"Aliceeee!" Juliana squeals.

Catherine clicks the button, waits for the picture to load and then smiles as the snapshot of Juliana and Alice appears on the screen.

"Very photogenic." Catherine said, giving the phone back to Juliana.

"Thank you." Juliana said as she handed over Alice to William.

"So, how does it feel to be parents of four?" Juliana asked.

"It's very normal. I thought we were in over our heads but it's been good." William answered.

"Louis has been obsessed with Alice since she came home. He always wants to hold her." Catherine said.

"Awe, reminds me of Archie and Junsu always trying to hold Naree." Juliana said.

"Harry told me one day he found them in her crib, and all three were sleeping together." William said.

Juliana smiled.