Chapter Forty-Nine : The Talk Of The World

Chapter Forty-Nine | The Talk Of The World —26th December 2020

NEW WEDDING PICTURES OF THEIR ROYAL HIGHNESSES THE DUKE AND DUCHESS OF LONDON

Buckingham Palace is really pleased to share four new wedding pictures taken in the gardens and Drawing Room at Sandringham House.

The pictures, taken yesterday afternoon by the cour photographer Pearl Johnton, were four of the public photos the Royal Family decided to share on their own official social profiles.

These pictures were taken hours before the evening banquet that concluded the wedding celebrations. Now, Their Royal Highnesses will currently be off for their holiday slash honeymoon and the Royal Family's engagements will return to take place regularly after the holiday break is over.

A Kensington Palace spokesman said: "The Duke and Duchess of London and their whole family had a wonderful day on Friday and were delighted to share the special occasion with the thousands of people who came to Sandringham.

"They are very happy to share these photographs and hope that everyone enjoys them as much as they do."

==•==•==

📷 Instagram📱
@princessjuliana | 202M Followers
@danielsun | 106M Followers
@londonroyal | 40M Followers

📷 Instagram📱 @princessjuliana | 202M Followers@danielsun | 106M Followers@londonroyal | 40M Followers

8,000,000 likes

londonroyal The Duke and Duchess of London and their whole family had a wonderful day on Friday and were delighted to share the special occasion with the thousands of people who came to Sandringham. They are very happy to share these photographs and hope that everyone enjoys them as much as they do. #royalwedding

View all 55,890 comments

Liked by princesseugenie, kensingtonroyal, sussexroyal and 8,023,891 others

danielsun Thank you everyone for making this day possible. We would like to thank everyone who took part in the celebrations of our Wedding. We feel so lucky to have been able to share our day with all those gathered in Norfolk and those who watched on television across the UK, Commonwealth, and around the world. We wanted to get married in December to start off the New Year [as husband and wife]. And a winter wonderland theme with a wicked twist is memorable forever. To Juliana, Thanks for being so amazing in every way–for loving me so completely. You make me want to be a better man spending my days with you. I am so proud you chose me.