• P R O L O G U E •

• P R O L O G U E •

• • • •

Every person has their own timeline of success. Others succeed sooner others later. As in everything, both timelines have both advantages and disadvantages.
--Maria Karvouni

• • • •

📍London, United Kingdom

• • • •

•SEPTEMBER 28 1988•

• • • •

I. The Princess of Wales' third pregnancy announcement

TRH are delighted with the news that the Prince and Princess of Wales are expecting their third child.

The Prince and Princess of Wales, the Queen and the Duke of Edinburgh, and members of both families are delighted by the news. The princess is in excellent health.

• • • •

•JUNE 1 1989•

• • • •

II. The Princess of Wales' third birth announcement

Her Royal Highness the Princess of Wales was today safely delivered of a daughter at 12:03 p.m.

Her Royal Highness and her daughter are both doing well.

The baby weighs 6 and a half pounds.

The Prince of Wales was present.

We have no names which we can announce at the moment.

• • • •

•JUNE 8 1989•

• • • •

III. Princess Juliana's name announcement

New princess gets a name: Juliana Mary Charlotte

LONDON -- The 7-day-old, daughter of the Prince and Princess of Wales has been named Juliana Mary Charlotte, Buckingham Palace announced today.

Juliana, born June 1st, will be known as Princess Juliana of Wales - her parents' formal titles are prince and princess of wales.

No date has been set for her christening, a palace spokeswoman said.

• • • •

•AUGUST 21 1989•

• • • •

IV. Princess Juliana's christening

The Prince and Princess of Wales looked picture perfect with their children Prince William, Prince Harry, and Princess Juliana as they arrived for the two-month-old Princess' royal christening.

Marking the first time that they appeared in public as a family of five, the royals were all smiles as they waved to well-wishers who had been waiting outside St Mary Magdalene Church in Sandringham, where the ceremony, conducted by the Archbishop of Canterbury, took place.

Also attending the service were the Queen and Prince Philip and the Spencer family, as well as Princess Juliana's five godparents: Prince Andrew (her paternal uncle); Lady Sarah Armstrong-Jones (her paternal cousin once removed); Carolyn Bartholomew (née Pride); Earl Spencer (her maternal uncle); and Celia, Lady Vestey (née Knight).