Chapter Forty-Two : Juliana's Truth

Chapter Forty-Two | Juliana's Truth — 26th October 2020

The Royal Baby: Prince or Princess?

As the Princess Juliana's due date approaches, royal fans around the nation are losing their minds trying to figure out whether there will be a new prince or princess.

64% seem to think that Prince Junsu will gain a little sister, while 36% feel like the baby is a boy. 

Her Royal Highness has not dropped any hints, however, wearing plenty of pink and blue in the last months.

"Philip" and "Diana" top the list of possible names, both being a nod to Her Royal Highness's grandfather, The Duke of Edinburgh and her late mother, Diana, Princess of Wales.

Only time will tell as the wait for the royal baby continues!

==•==•==

—28th October 2020

Princess Juliana reveals the true reason why she left the Royal family

Princess Juliana opened up about her self-imposed break from the public eye, during which she underwent rehab for depression.

"I originally wanted to be a part-time Royal but my mental health was in jeopardy so I went away for 90 days and I actually met tons of people in this place that we're talking about a lot of the issues that I was experiencing, I realized that I needed to get away but it was such a taboo topic in my family that I had to leave." Juliana revealed.

She described the problems with that period: 'There were so many adults that had the audacity to tell me how to live my life.'

Juliana went on to explain that: 'It was very confusing for me, it was so confusing. I had no idea who I was going to be. It hits a very important part in me and I think this is what they need to see.'

As she sees it: 'Whether I like it or not, people have seen my mistakes and I have to use that as a good thing. It definitely hits home.'

Princess Juliana's life has been constantly under scrutiny ever since she started her Royal journey says it is strange to grow up in the public eye.

Princess Juliana, however, is keen to prove herself despite the constant focus on her personal life.

"I have lived some life. I now get it. My goals have surpassed me. I just want to keep striving. There have been a lot of ups and downs. It is really awkward growing up in front of everybody. I am just trying to figure out how to do it," Princess Juliana said.

"I don't think people have seen half of what I can do but I believe in myself... Somedays I don't, I am super insecure. But I feel I haven't even scratched the surface of what I can do."

Princess Juliana says her parents were very protective too while she was growing up but after her mum's death, her father and grandmum were even more protective.

"I was not allowed to go to after parties and events. I was only allowed to do my work and go home. They were the only people in the world who would say 'no' when everyone would say 'yes' to me."

"I'll definitely try to create a balance for my children. They will be heard and I'll definitely have the mental health talks with them." Juliana said.

==•==•==

—30th October 2020

📷 Instagram📱
@princessjuliana | 200M Followers

📷 Instagram📱 @princessjuliana | 200M Followers

10,000,000 likes

princessjuliana Almost there! We are so grateful to have reached this point. Everyone has been asking about updates on my pregnancy and I decided to share a few little insiders. I have had such a good pregnancy. Besides the normal being uncomfortable and peeing every 30 sec, I really cannot complain. Daniel and I are ready for anything as of now. Nursery is ready, and hospital bags are packed. Just like the doctor told me "Plan to not plan" 🙏 I will say there are days I'm soooo excited and ready then there are days I want to throw up thinking about having to take care of two human beings. I know our lives are about to be flipped upside down 🙈 but it's our time baby!

Photo📸: The Duke of Sussex

View all 88,811 comments

danielsun ❤️❤️❤️👏🏻👏🏻👏🏻

username1 Harry took the photo 😍

==•==•==

—2nd November 2020

"Will you let Archie use his princely title?" William asked Harry.

"Yes, I think it's for the best." Harry answered.

"And did you get the results of the paternity test?" Juliana asked.

Harry sighed.

"I'm so angry, she blamed for everything. I should have known something wasn't right." Harry answered.

"What were the results, Harry?" Charles asked.

"Archie is mine but the second baby is not." Harry replied.

"Oh Harry." Juliana said as she hugged him.

"You all were right. I'm sorry." Harry said.

"You don't have to keep saying sorry." Charles said as he held his hand.

"We're here for you, Harry." William said.

"How did you know...Juliana...that the baby wasn't mine?" Harry asked.

Juliana played with her fingers and sighed.

"Meghan had many friends who turned into enemies, who are willing to give up information on her. Especially since things did not turn out the way they wanted it to." Juliana answered.

"Who told you?" Harry asked.

"Serena." Juliana answered.

"The tennis player." William said.

Juliana nodded.

"Meghan used you as a pawn to become a star but when things turned out not in her favor she threw you under the bus but everyone knows the truth." Juliana said.

Charles rubbed his forehead.

"Harry, you have a long road to redemption." Charles said.

"What about Archie?" Harry asked.

"What do you mean?" William asked.

"How can I stop her from using Archie as a pawn?" Harry asked.

"Harry, Archie is in Granny's custody until Pa ascends the throne which means he has to live here with you until he is of age." Juliana answered.

"She cannot use him as a pawn, Harry, she should definitely thought things through before she started this game." Charles said.

"As long as Archie is safe, I don't care about anything else." Harry said.

"Don't worry, Harry, you just focus on Archie and we will handle the rest." William said.