Chapter Forty-Six : Dream A Little Nightmare

Chapter Forty-Six | Dream A Little Nightmare —26th November 2020

📱Article 📰

Prince Harry's Ex-Wife Meghan Markle Explains Why She Regrets Marrying Him

Prince Harry met Meghan through a mutual friend who set them up on a blind date, While the pair were together, Harry and Meghan's relationship caused quite a media frenzy

Well, it's been a week since the British Royal couple officially divorced and Meghan has opened up about life after her royal relationship

Well, it's been a week since the British Royal couple officially divorced and Meghan has opened up about life after her royal relationship. She claims that she's been pigeonholed as Prince Harry's ex-wife, and would like to be seen as more than that.

"Yeah, I think it's that thing of being pigeonholed... Especially in this country, I find people are very quick to put you in a box or put you in a corner and think 'oh well you're that so you must be that."

Meghan added that, "It's incredibly frustrating, especially in the industry that I'm in. But, you know, it is the way it is. It's about making a stand. Saying no, this is who I am and this is what I want to do."

Despite the adversity, she's faced in the acting world, the former actress has done a great job building up her acting resume. Hopefully, we'll be seeing her return on the big screen sometime soon.

==•==•==

—28th November 2020

"Hey!" Catherine and Eugenie greeted in unison as they entered the living room.

"I managed to dress up for you guys." I said as I placed Naree in her bassinet.

"And we really appreciate you for doing that." Eugenie said as she stared down at Naree.

Catherine unpacked the food she brought over as Eugenie went into the kitchen to get drinks.

"So, how are you?" Catherine asked.

"I'm great, I think I really have respect for mums with more than one child. Even with a nanny, I feel a little bit overwhelmed." I answered.

Eugenie carried three glasses of Peach Lemonmade into the living room and placed it on the coffeetable. Eugenie walked over to the bassinet and picked Naree.

"I just love holding her. Where's my Godson?" Eugenie asked.

"Harry, Daniel and him are having boys day out." I answered.

"Oh my gosh, who knows what crazy thing these two are doing with my poor baby." Eugenie said.

"So, how is the pregnancy going, Euge?" I asked.

Eugenie smiled.

"Oh, it's been amazing I've really found a new lookout on life." Eugenie amswered.

I nodded.

"I think when you're welcoming a new life into the world. It changes your view on everything." Catherine said.

"Right so Juls, when are you planning to have Naree's christening?" Eugenie asked.

"It's definitely happening after New Year's." I answered.

"What church?" Catherine asked.

"St Mary Magdalene Church." I answered.

==•==•==

—29th November 2020

Juliana and Junsu were seated on the living room carpet with plastic, multicolored blocks spread around them.

"Dada." Junsu said as Daniel walked into the room with Naree.

"You two are having so much fun." Daniel said.

Glancing up, Juliana smiled. "If you think this is fun, you should see the playroom." she retorted.

"I just know it's a hot mess." Daniel said.

"How is she?" Juliana asked as Daniel took a seat on the couch.

"I swear she knows when I put her down." Daniel said.

"You're spoiling her." Juliana said as Junsu handed her a red block.

"And you're not." Daniel said.

Shrugging, Julia continued to stack the blocks that Junsu handed her.

"You know he's making you do all the work, right?" Daniel asked.

"It's our bonding time." Juliana answered.

"Anyways, what do you think about getting married anytime soon?" Daniel asked.

"I would love to get married as soon as possible but I do not think I have the energy to plan a wedding on short notice." Juliana answered.

"We could just hire Maya as our wedding planner, that could definitely make things more easier on us. She knows us very well. Plus I think we get a family discount for her services." Daniel said.

Juliana chuckled.

"You want recently given birth sister to plan our wedding?" Juliana asked.

"Oh forgot about that. We'll find someone." Daniel replied.

"What we need to plan is Junsu's first birthday party. Do you have any ideas?" Juliana asked.

"Maybe we could get Pippa or Carole to plan Junsu's first birthday party." Daniel answered.

"Right party planning business in laws, how could I forget." Juliana said.

Daniel shook his head.

"Juls, you have been forgetting a lot of stuff lately." Daniel said.

"Baby brains." Juliana said.

"I thought it was mommy brains." Daniel said.

"Nope, I'm pretty sure it's baby brains." Juliana said.

"Sure, whatever you say, Honey." Daniel said, smirking.