Chapter Thirty-One : The Tonight Show Home Edition Starring Jimmy Fallon

Chapter Thirty-One | The Tonight Show Home Edition Starring Jimmy Fallon — 24th July 2020

📷 Instagram📱
@princessjuliana | 185.1M Followers

1M Followers

Liked by lilyjcollins, mayasun, rarebeauty and 5,249,500 others

princessjuliana I had an urge to put my make up on and @danielsun noticed then proceeded to ask "why do you look like that?" He whistled as he walked away. So there's that. Wearing all @rarebeauty 😉 💋

View all 37,879 comments

lilyjcollins Gorgeous girl

danielsun oops

rarebeauty 💕😘💕

princessjulianaupdates I love your curly hair

==•==•==

"Hi, thank you guys for doing this." Jimmy said.

"Hi, thank you for having us." Juliana said.

"Hello." Daniel said.

"I really, really appreciate it. Congratulations on your engagement." Jimmy said.

Daniel and Juliana smiled.

"Thank you." Daniel and Juliana said at the same time.

"So how did it happen?" Jimmy asked.

"Daniel surprised me with a quick trip to Paris, one of my favorite places and decorated our hotel room with my favorite flowers and proposed." Juliana answered.

"Did you have any idea he was going to propose?" Jimmy asked.

"Of course not, I had no idea what he planned and it was really romantic of him." Juliana replied.

"It's really hard to plan a surprise for Juliana because somehow and somewhere she always finds out about the surprise." Daniel said.

Juliana laughed.

Jimmy laughed.

"Daniel, what made you want to propose to Juliana?" Jimmy asked.

"Well, I knew that I didn't want to live this life with anyone but her. I think what really made me propose to Juliana is how she has always been a support system for me and I just I would never be able to find someone like her ever. She completes me." Daniel answered.

"Honestly I'm happy for you both even though Juliana last time you were on the show you told me you were single. You lied to me." Jimmy said.

"Oops...no honestly I just wanted to keep our relationship to myself. It's already hard being who we are and being able to have private time together without people saying things or invading our space so I knew I had to protect and if I had to lie and say I was single to protect us then I would do it but I'm glad we went public even though there has been hate but love has out won of the hate so." Juliana said.

"Well, I'm happy that you're happy, Juliana, you're my favorite Royal and I'm a part of the golden squad so I'm happy to be witnessing this beautiful life between you two." Jimmy said.

"Awe, thank you, Jimmy." Juliana said.

"Also, recently you guys have...planned to adopt a baby boy which you have named Junsu. Welcome to parenthood. What made you guys want to adopt him?" Jimmy asked.

"The moment Juliana brought him into the house I felt something like pure joy when I saw Juliana holding him and then when I got to hold him, I knew I wouldn't be able to give him up." Daniel answered.

"It was the same exact feeling for me too. Junsu just felt natural to us and after reading the letter the birth mum left us. I knew I had to do the right thing and give Junsu a happy home with us. Both Daniel and I also knew in our hearts that we had to have Junsu in our lives." Juliana said.

Daniel smiled and squeezed Juliana's hand.

"Really? That's amazing." Jimmy said.

"It's just something that felt right to both of us. We got to a point where we really had to make a choice, and it was a pretty easy decision. Junsu just felt a part of our family, and it really didn't matter where he came from as long as we were his mum and dad." Juliana said.

"And how is Junsu doing?" Jimmy asked.

"Junsu is doing really wonderful," Daniel says, "He is so strong and he is spending a lot of time tucked up to my body. He's really Juliana's shadow. It's been a really cozy, wonderful time in our home." He added.

"Has anyone in the family met Junsu yet?" Jimmy asked.

"Yes, several of our family members have met Junsu. We introduced him over FaceTime to everyone aside from my cousin, Beatrice, who was there the day we found Junsu so she actually the only person beside us that has held Junsu, he loves her and she's already spoiling him." Juliana answered.

"I think between William, Beatrice, Eugenie, and Maya, Junsu already has them wrapped around his finger. Junsu has been really accepted into our family and it's really amazing." Daniel said.

"How is it being a family of three?" The interviewer asked.

"Bliss comes close. There was this calmness, and I was so grateful and just felt so full of joy and hope for the future of our family." Daniel answered.

"Yeah, it's really been good and honestly we can't wait for more children." Juliana said.