Chapter Forty-Three : Prince Archie of Sussex

Chapter Forty-Three | Prince Archie of Sussex —4th November 2020

📰 Articles🗞

Prince Harry and Meghan Markle's Divorce Bombshell

This morning, Prince Harry and Meghan Markle have finalized their divorce.

After two years of marriage, Harry and Meghan are divorced.

Why was the divorce finalized so quickly?

Well because Meghan Markle who accused Harry of cheating was really the one cheating as a DNA test reveals that Prince Harry is not the father of Meghan's newborn son, born last week.

Which would explain why there was no announcement made of the birth of the second child of Meghan Markle.

A source has told us that Harry is very devastated and shocked. After everything he did for Meghan especially after the decision to step down as senior working royals to protect her and Archie.

Though the decision to separate was a mutual agreement, Harry felt that they could have fixed it but this bombshell was the last straw for Harry.

While, Meghan is on a Public Pity me tour, it has been revealed that Archie will live full time with his father while Meghan has visitation rights.

Many were angered by the decision made but it's been said that Meghan was the one who made the decision and also because the Queen has actual custody of Archie.

Harry will return as a senior working member of the Royal family, despite the agreement released earlier this year.

We are so glad to have the real Harry back. We wish him and Archie the best of luck and hopefully one day Harry will find true love.

Meghan will be known as Meghan, Duchess of Sussex.

And when Meghan remarried she will then be known as Lady Meghan [husband's last name].

There is a possibility that if Prince Harry remarried his wife would become "HRH The Duchess of Sussex, Princess Henry."

Meghan would keep her title Meghan, Duchess of Sussex, as it is the title decreed for former wives of peers by the most current letters patent.

Therefore it would seem effectively as though there was two duchesses, a confusing turn of events.

But she may be known as Lady Meghan Markle.

Would Meghan choose to go as Lady Meghan?

==•==•==

Master Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor : Announcement of Title

The Queen has today been pleased to assign the use of a princely status and the style of Royal Highness to Master Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.

Master Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor thus becomes His Royal Highness Prince Archie of Sussex.

==•==•==

Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor is now Prince Archie of Sussex

Her Majesty The Queen has announced a change in titles for Master Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor.

Her Majesty has granted her great-grandson the style of His Royal Highness and a princely title.

As a great-grandchild of Queen Elizabeth II, Archie Mountbatten-Windsor is seventh in the line of succession to the British throne.

As with other princes and princesses who are born to royal dukes, Archie's territorial designation is taken from his father's title, in this case "Sussex", from the Dukedom of Sussex.

Master Archie Harrison Mountbatten-Windsor will now be known as Prince Archie of Sussex.