Chapter Forty-Five : Handmade Heaven

Chapter Forty-Five | Handmade Heaven —22nd November 2020

"How are you feeling?" Harry asked.

He walked over to where Juliana was sitting watching over Junsu who was playing with Archie and Louis.

Juliana smiled at Harry.

"I'm doing good. Thank you for being such a helper, Harry." Juliana answered as Harry pulled her into a hug.

"I do owe you a lot for helping me with everything and letting us live with you guys." Harry said.

"Harry, you do not owe me anything. I am your sister, it's my job to help you even when you are in the wrong. Besides I love telling William and you 'I told you so' it's therapeutic for me." Juliana said.

Harry chuckled.

"Sometimes we forget you are the youngest. You have accomplished so much and that's why I chose Meghan, O thought she would be able to help me get there. To be independent and successful without someone constantly reminding me what they've done for me." Harry said.

"I know, Harry. She sold you the fairytale life you wanted but you should know that you could have talked to Pa, Granny or William even me about this instead of acting like a immature rebellious person. We would have found a solution. You almost ruined your life, Harry but we will not dwell on it. You're here now and have learned from your mistakes." Juliana said.

Junsu stood up with the help of Louis and Archie and started walking towards Juliana.

"Oh my Goodness! Is he?" Juliana asked, trying not to scream out in excitement as Junsu smiled and walked towards.

Harry pulled out his phone and started filming as Archie and Louis followed behind Junsu almost as if they were his bodyguards.

"Mama!" Junsu squealed as he stopped right in front of Juliana.

"You're growing way too fast for me." Juliana said as she picked him up.

Harry stopped recording and picked Archie and Louis who started laughing.

"You guys are going to be the three musketeers, aren't you?" Harry asked.

"Definitely. Daniel is going to be so jealous he missed this." Juliana answered.

"Missed what?" Daniel asked, walking into the room with Naree in his arms.

"Daniel, I swear she's been in your arms since you brought her home." Harry said.

Daniel smiled.

"I can't help it. She doesn't let me put her down." Daniel said.

"Yeah, she doesn't let you put her down, and you just missed Junsu's first steps." Juliana said.

"Don't worry I recorded it for you." Harry said.

"Oh man, thanks, Harry." Daniel said as Harry played the video for Daniel. "Amazing, look at him go." He said.

Juliana smiled as Naree let a cry.

"Someone's hungry." Juliana said.

"Okay, it's time for mummy to feed the baby." Daniel said as he handed Naree over to Juliana and took Junsu out of Juliana's arms.

Junsu giggled as he touched Daniel's sun.

"You're a big boy now, Junsu, soon you'll be out running your mummy." Daniel said.

Juliana rolled her eyes.

"You mean he'll be out running you." Juliana said, as she started breastfeeding Naree.