Chapter Twenty-Seven : The Big Decision

Chapter Twenty-Seven | The Big Decision —14th July 2020

📰 Article 🗞

Eight month old baby boy abandoned at gate entrance of Princess Juliana's estate

Local police and the Royal family are investigating a heartbreaking mystery after someone abandoned a eight month old baby on at the gate entrance of Princess Juliana's estate.

Late Sunday afternoon, local police released body camera video of paramedics tending to the baby boy inside an ambulance.

Princess Juliana who found the baby told local authorities that she'd like to adopt the baby boy as the mother left child at the gate entrance for that reason.

Princess Juliana said she thought her mind was playing tricks when she heard the cries of a baby outside her gate entrance in the middle of the day.

"I kept hearing it. It got louder and louder. And I opened up the gate and the baby was screaming," Juliana said. "I said, 'This is just crazy.'"

"I reached out and snatched the baby, and dialed Her Majesty for help. Telling her somebody just dropped the baby off,'" Juliana said. "Granny told me what to do and just to make sure the baby is okay,"

Police are working to locate the mother. They say whoever left the baby on the doorstep, instead of at a safe location, such as a fire station or hospital, could face neglect charges.

Princess Juliana believes there's was a reason the baby arrived at her door.

"It could be a blessing in disguise. If they can't find his parents or a solution, I can adopt him," Juliana said. "It could be someone we know."

The baby, who hasn't been named, is still in the hospital.

Princess Juliana was told the boy is in good condition.

Anyone who may have information about the identity of the mother is asked to call local police.

==•==•==

"Daniel and I decided to adopt the boy." I said.

"Absolutely not. What are you going to do with two children under one, Juliana?" Charles asked as I rolled my eyes.

We were in a video chat as the family discuss what to do about the newborn that Daniel and I was in process of adopting.

"I honestly don't need your approval do anything but yet I'm here talking to you out of respect, Pa. I can do this. The boy was left with me for a reason and I will adopt him with or without your approval, father." I answered.

"Charles, I think she's doing the right thing. Juliana has everything that baby may never find with anyone else." Camilla said.

I smiled.

Camilla has always had a soft spot for me.

"Thank you, Cam. The birth mum of Junsu, that's what we're naming him, said she had a dream that she saw me holding her baby boy on the balcony of Buckingham Palace on my wedding day. I believe this is a sign from the universe." I said.

"Oh dear God, you can't believe that." Charles said.

"Juliana, I will have social workers come and walk Daniel and you through the process of speeding up the adoption of Junsu, by the way what such an adorable name for that boy." Granny said.