41. This is Us

We were in Louis mansion- yeah, he has one now apparently- in London, as we got ready for the for the premiere tonight. It was a madhouse, as even though Louis's house was big, it didn't seem big enough for the lot of us.

"Eleanor, have you seen my purse?" Sophia called out as us girls got ready in one room.

"Yes, it should be on the side table," Eleanor pointed with one hand as she tried to put her earing in with the other.

"Perrie, my head hurts," I wined as she tried to help me fix it as Lou was preoccupied with the boys.

"Well quit your yapping and we can be done," Perrie huffed as she finished putting the hair tie on. "Done."

I looked my self over in the mirror as my hair was in a nice half up half down look with some minimal makeup as thats all mum would allow me to do. "Thank you!"

"Yes, yes, I'm the best. Now go get your dress," Perrie told me as she started on her hair.

I quickly got out of the room as I raced down the stairs to get my dress from my mum. Downstairs was a full-on set up for the boys as their management team tried to coach them on what to say and get them ready at the same time.

"I don't want to answer questions about Taylor," Harry told them as he did a little hopping dance as he got into his trousers. I have come to learn to not ask Harry about Taylor as thats a subject he's to even willing to discuss with us yet.

"We understand and have already put that on the no-question sheet," A woman told him. I'm just glad Jarid was gone as I hated that part.

"Mum I'm hungry," Calum winded as he sat on the couch. "When do we get food?"

"There are snacks in the kitchen, eat now because its just popcorn at the cinema," Mum told him.

"Hey, where is my dress?" I asked alerting mum

"Right here," Mum said, taking it off the barstool. "Go change in the bathroom. I hope it fits as we couldn't get that second fitting to confirm."

I took the dress as I went into the bathroom to go slip it on. It was some sort of designer dress, don't ask me who as I have no clue. I just got sent a bunch of them to wear at the premiere, because I keep saying this. I am a fashion icon. Also, they want to be significant with my brother, and yadda, yadda, ya. I'm fashion basically.

But it was a beautiful blue dress that had a flower-like texture around the top and went into a flowy bottom. It wasn't anything too showy and didn't make me look older than I was, so I liked it. I had a pair of beige flats to go with it, as you would never catch me in a million years wearing heals. 

(Hope's dress)

(Hope's dress)

"Okay I'm done," I said coming out as I hopped around to put my shoes on.