38. It's a seller's market

"Good girls are bad girls... that haven't been caught," I said nodding my head as I just finished listening to the song. "I'm sorry what now?"

"It's about a girl you like, and when you start to date her she isn't what she's pretending to the world," Ashton said shrugging his shoulders. "Like the shy girl good girl, who's secretly a rebel."

"I understood that Ashton, I don't live under a rock." I rolled my eyes. "I'm just confused on what girls you are getting. Surly no decent girl would go for a twat like you."

Harry started to laugh as he sat next to me on the couch on his phone. Us three were currently chilling in one of the dressing rooms before the show started tonight. We were in Miami, Florida, and fuck I wanted to leave.

Now don't get me wrong, America seems like a great country. I was just under the impression I would get to be seeing some of the most magnificent sights in Europ for my summer holiday, not fucking ye-haw land. I'm not even kidding you some man road past us today with rollerblades in only a bright green man thong. I think I have been given the whole American experience and want to go back to my bitter country, where we prefer to hide our undergarments from public eyes.

But since I was stuck in this strange land for the next couple of months, might as well find out what this sea to shining sea thing you all sing about is.

"Hey I get plenty of girls," Ashton pouted as he stood in front of us. "I'll have you know I'm the beauty that holds 5 seconds to summer together."

"I thought it was Michael's hair?" Harry asked looking up from his phone.

"Okay, I'm the second beauty that holds our band together," Ashton said.

I let out a laugh as he pretended to dramatically flip his nonexistent hair over his shoulder.

"Hey," Someone from the crew said as they pocked their head in. "You two need to get to hair and makeup, show's starting up soon."

"Right," Harry said as he pushed himself off the couch. "Want to come with us?"

"Naw, I got other plans," I said standing up as well.

"What kind of plans do you have?" Ashton asked giving me a skeptical look.

"Well, if you must know," I said with a dramatic sigh. "I'm planning on taking a bunch of your merch, going outside, and jacking up the price to get a profit."

The boys started to laugh as they thought I was joking. Something must have clicked in Harry's mind as he realized I was not, in fact, joking.

"Wait seriously?" Harry asked, casuing me to nod my head. "Hope you can't do that! You don't even have a venders permit to sell."

"I'm 13 years old, and I need money" I shrugged my shoulders "Might as well make it off you useless lot."

"Hope we literally give you money," Harry said rolling his eyes.

"Well I'm trying to be an independent woman starting my own company," I told him.

"Off of our backs," Ashton said.

"Well not yours, I have found that Niall merch sells the most," I said.

"You already did it?!" Harry asked with wide eyes.

"Yes, the people in Sunrise were more than happy to pay 80 dollars for a Niall hoodie," I informed them. "I'm like their fast pass at Disney so they can cut the line."

"You know what, I'm not even surprised," Ashton said shaking his head. "She once made me pay her 30 pounds to not tell mum I broke a plate."

"Everything is a profit Ashton, even my time," I said, patting his shoulder as I walked past them. "Thats why I took a 10 out of both your wallets!"