40. Camera's

"So you just want me to sit here?" I asked in clarification.

"Yes, right there is just fine," Morgan said pointing to the box as he helped set up the cameras.

The day had finally come that I, Hope Jordan Stylinson, had to face the world. Well, not really today. But I had to film a bunch of stuff so that in the months to come I could face the world.

Today was easy and simple, just some questions and clips for my brother's movie. Everyone else had already gone, and so I had some understanding of what was happening. I'm just glad we got to come back home to London for a couple of days, I needed to stock up on some proper sweets. America is just lacking some of the good stuff if you ask me.

"Okay, we are going to start off with some simple questions," Morgan said with a smile. He was the director of the movie as was a nice enough man that I could trust. I have this sixth sense or whatever where I can just read a person easily, and he passed my test, so I knew I would be alright today. "What was your childhood like with so many brothers."

"Um, normal, I guess," I told him. "I mean normal for anyone who grew up in a big family. You could always count on some sort of wresting style match going on in the living room."

"And what's the earliest memory you have of your brothers?" Morgan asked.

"Well, I guess music," I said, shrugging my shoulders. "Someone was always singing in one way or another in our house all the time. Our Gran made us all learn the piano at a young age as its a family tradition. And once we got rock band in the house, it was a nonstop party."

Morgan and the cameramen let out a laugh as I used my hands to dramatically tell a story. Guess this was going okay so far. "And what is your favorite thing about your brothers?"

"Um, I guess its the fact that I never fear anything when I'm with them," I said honestly. "Like I have nine amazing brothers who I know would stick up for me and help me through anything."

"Thats really sweet," Morgan told me. "Now this one is the opposite, what do you not like about your brothers?"

"Thats easy," I said rolling my eyes. "The thing that annoys me the most is how protective they are of me. Like its just unnatural the amount of security they think I need to hang out with a boy my age. Like when I went away to boarding school, they told me I could not date any boys. And trust me, it made me want to date them more."

"How is your school life, by the way?" Morgan asked. "Do you ever feel like you were shoved away so your brothers could travel the world?"

"No," I said without missing a beat. "I went to school because I was excepted off of my acidemia. It just kinda happened that I was excepted when they started to get big. But I love my school because I get to be me there. No one is trying to suck up to me or bully me because of my brother's fame. I just get to be Hope. And I like that I get to stay in one place for the majority of the year as just this bit of traveling I have done has caused me to go crazy."

"Okay, you're doing great. This is the last one." Morgan told me. "What was your first reaction to your brothers making it on the X-Factor?"

"Crying," I told him. "I cried for a sold months before they went to boot camp when they got through. It was such a scary thing for me, as I didn't want my family to be broken apart like that. I wanted us to stay together forever. But I was also happy for them as this is their dream and I am so happy they get to live it."

"That way great Hope. Thank you so much for your time," Morgan said as the cameras stopped rolling. "You know you're very articulate for a young girl."