108. Sweet 17

I blinked a couple of times as I pushed my hand up to block the sun shining on my face. It felt warm, too warm to be December. I took a step forward as I looked down at the daisies that tickled my feet. My hands moved down my green dress that matched my eyes perfectly. I looked around a bit to realize there was no one around me. 

"Happy birthday,"

I turned around as I saw Liv there, she stood out amongst the bright colors with her black dress. "Thank you," I told her. "Are you in my dreams now?"

"Yes," She told me. "It's one of the gifts you will learn one day."

"Are you going to make me practice on my birthday?" I groaned.

"No," She smiled. "Today you become a woman. Thats a very important mile marker, you should celebrate it."

"How did you celebrate yours?" I asked her.

"Some shaggy-haired boy took me out and got me drunk," Her smile increased more. "Trust me, spending time with your family is much more fun than hurling over the toilet in the morning."

"I believe you," I laughed out. I closed my eyes as I looked up at the sun, feeling the heat on my face. "Thank you for this."

"Just my gift to you," Liv said.

I blinked a couple of times before I felt the soft pillow on my face. I smiled in utter bliss for just a moment. Until I remembered where I was.

"Stop hogging the blanket," Niall groaned out as he ripped the blanket off of me.

"Hey," Calum groaned in the middle of us. "Move over."

And then I was shoved off of the bed. And it's not even the first time this happened. "Really?!" I yelled as I pushed myself off of the floor. "On my birthday!"

"Happy birthday," They mumbled out as I stood up.

"I will hex you later," I rolled my eyes as I walked out of the room. 

I let Ginny have my room as it was only right for her to have her own space. And with the limited room we had, I was stuck with Calum and Niall. Let's just say, it's not been the best holiday. 

I walked down the stairs, putting my hair up in a messy bun. I smelt something delicious cooking in the kitchen as I rounded the corner. 

"What's cooking?" I yawned out.

"Your birthday breakfast of course," Mum smiled at me as she whipped her hands on her apron. She walked over to me with open arms. "Oh, my little girl is 17! I can't believe how much you have grown."

"Thanks, mum," I smiled as she rocked me in a hug.

"Just remember that you may be an adult in this world, but not in mine," Mum pointed a figure at me with a smirk on her face.

"Yeah, yeah," I chuckled. 

"I can not believe how grown up you look," Molly gushed at me as she gave me one of her famous hugs next. She pulled away as she cupped my cheeks. "I can't believe that little girl we met at the bank is all grown now.  And how lucky my son is, your the best girl that I have ever been told is dating one of my sons."

"So I'm guessing you still don't like Flur?" I laughed a bit. 

"Heaven's sake no," Molly scoffed as she pulled away. "But this day is about you, not her."

"Thank you, Molly," I said. 

"This is amazing!" Arther had a great smile on his face as he sat at the table with my dad. "You can just look up anything on here, and it just appears!"