34. Rubber Duck

AN: I know it's supposed to be Harry's birthday in this scene, but it's not in the story. Sorry, I wrote the timeline a bit off. Oops. 

--------------------------------------------------

It took us a good 40 minutes to get to Harry's village in Surrey. It wasn't too bad of a trip, although I swear Fred hit a bird at one point. He begs to differ. 

"That one!" Ron said pointing to a small house that sat in the middle of the others. "That's Harry's house."

Fred pulled the car towards the house before he turned it a bit so we could look into Harry's room. It was just a bit bigger than mine, but it had fewer things and clutter in it so that might be why.

"Hiya Harry," Ron said. 

Harry squinted his eyes as he looked confused for a second, "Ron...Fred. George. Hope. What are you all doing here?"

"Rescuing you of course," Ron told him. "Now come on. Get your truck"

Harry soon set off as he packed the last of his things in his truck. If I didn't know any better I would say he had been packed all summer ready to leave this place. There where bars on his windows even, and Hedwicks cage was locked. God, I hate the Dursley's. As he finished I passed Ron the grappling hock.

"You'd better stand back," Ron told Harry as he put the hock on Harry's window bars before he turned and looked at Fred "Let's go!"

Fred turned the weel until it couldn't go any more than floored it. It took a couple of seconds till there was a loud crashing sound and the bars flew off. Fred backed the car up so Harry could throw his trunk in the car. 

"POTTER!" A gruffly voice called out.  

"Shit, Fred hurry!" I said slapping his arm.

"I'm hurrying!" Fred yelled as he pulled the car back so Harry could get in.

Ron stood on the edge of the Car as Harry handed him, Headwick. He pasted it back to us as we looked over to see Harry's uncle entering his room.

"Petunia, he's escaping!" His uncle yelled as he tried to get Harry.

Ron jumped into the back with us as Harry got halfway into the car before his uncle grabbed his foot.

"I gotcha!" His uncle yelled/

"I gotcha Harry!" Ron said as he and George tried to pull him in more. 

"Let go of me!" Harry yelled kicking his foot as he tried to get him to release it.

"On, no, boy," His uncle said with a huff as he kept a tight hold on Harry. "You and that bloody pigeon aren't going anywhere!"

"Drive Fred!" I yelled as I healed onto Hedwick's cage. 

Fred took off in a hurry as I watched Harry's uncle fall out of the window and into their bushes below. Ha, paybacks a bitch. 

"Well steps one and two are done," I said blowing some hair out of my face. "How ya doing Harry?"

"A lot better now that you guys are here," Harry said giving us a smile. 

We took of flying into the night as the sun started to rise. I let out a yawn as the Weasley's farm came into view as I looked down at the dashboard clock that said it was 5 am. Lovely.

Fred started our decent onto their driveway before we came to a skidding halt. We took Harry's things in as we tried to sneak back into the house. It was quiet and there were no signs of Molly, that was a good sign.