82. Powerful Memory

"Make it a powerful memory, the happiest you can remember," Harry instructed as he walked around the room. "Allow it to fill you up. Keep trying, Seamus. George, your turn now."

"Expecto Patronum!" George yelled out as a few white wisps came out of his wand.

"A full-bodies Patronus is the most difficult to produce, but shield forms can also be equally useful against a variety of opponents," Harry finished his speech as he made his way over to me. "You doing alright?"

"I liked it better when I wasn't a student," I rolled my eyes in frustration. 

"Well you knew coming into this you wouldn't know everything," Harry smirked a bit at me.

"Wipe that look off your face Potter," I pointed my wand lazily at him. "I can still kick your arse with my hexes."

"I know you can, now is time to learn a protection spell," Harry said. "Just think of your happiest memory, close your eyes."

"There are just so many to chose from," I sarcastically said as I closed my eyes. "Maybe first year when we fought the troll."

"Hope, take this seriously, this could save your life one day," I let out a sigh at his words. "Now think, think of a happy memory. It could be little or it could be big. It's just got to be special to you."

2013

"Why are we doing this?" I let out a groan as Calum passed me a mask.

"Because we are on tour, and you do pranks on tour," Calum smiled as he pulled his mask down his face. 

"I feel as if this should not involve me," I rolled my eyes as I put the thin tie around my head.

"Well we need a fifth person, and thats you," Michael pulled my face mask down as he laughed. "Oh, you look just like him."

"Liam is literally a foot taller than me!" I threw my arms up in the air as the music started to play.

Ashton and Luke ran back over to us. Calum passed them their mask as slipped them over their heads. 

"Que time people," Ashton laughed out as he grabbed my arm. 

I let out a giggle as we ran to the side stage. Don't ask me why I agreed to this- it was mainly out of boredom- but here I was dressed as Liam, ready to run on stage as my older brothers sang Kiss You. 

"Yeah! So tell me girl if every time we.." Harry stuck his mic out as a signal for the audience to sing the next part. But we took this as our signal to run onstage. 

I took my victim as I ran up to Liam, jumping on his back as he sang his next line. Liam let out a laughed as he wrapped an arm around my leg to help keep me up "If you don't want to-"

"Take it slow!" I sang into the mic as he directed it towards me. 

Liam spun us around as I threw my head back in laughter. I could hear the hundreds of screaming girls the second we ran onto the stage, this would be a night that everyone would remember. 

Liam stopped next to everyone else as I jumped off his back. I ran over to the middle as everyone got into there spots.

"Give it up for 5 Seconds of Summer and Hope!" Niall screamed into his mic. 

We started to do there little dance of stepping side to side as we swung our arms back and forth. We broke up as we ran to different sides of the stage. The boys continued to sing as I ran over to Zayn. He put his arm on my shoulder as he lifted up my mask. He smiled down at me as he put his mic in front of my face.