42. Wanted

The day had finally come that I got to go back into the wizarding world. I had my things all packed in my trunk and my list of things I needed to get from Diagon Ally, ready to go. As we were in London, we didn't have to travel far to get to Leaky Cauldron. Although some people thought it was.

"Mum, my legs are being squished back here," Luke groaned as he moved around in his seat.

"Stop complaining," I shoved him a bit. "I'm stuck in the middle of you two."

"Oi! We are great people to be stuck with," Michael told me as he pushed me a bit. "People would kill to be in your spot right now."

"No, I would kill to get out of this predicament," I huffed out. "Mum, is it even safe for four of us to be shoved in the back like this?"

"Yes, perfectly fine," Mum said as she put her indicator on to move lanes.

Ashton turned over in his seat in the front to laugh at us. "Must suck being the youngest."

"Must suck being the ugliest," Calum said back as Michael put his hand up and they high-fived.

"Mum, remind me again why they had to come?" I asked her as I continued my shoving match with Luke.

"Because they have never experienced your world before," Mum said. "Your brothers should know what goes on."

"So am I going to have to give all of them a bloody tour of the wizarding shops?" I asked while now resorting to punching Luke in the arm.

"Ow," Luke pulled closer to the window as he rubbed his arm. "Your mean."

"I'll aim for your dick next time," I threatened him as I watch each one of my brothers cover their private areas.

"We aren't giving them a tour," Mum said. "Just dropping you off at the Leaky Cauldron."

I settled back in my seat as Michael took his phone out, turning towards me as he faced the phone at my face.

"What are you doing?" I asked him.

"Taking a video of you," Michael said with a smirk. "Say hello to twitter, Hope."

"Oh my god, Michael, stop it!" I yelled, trying to take the phone from him, "Mum tell him to stop it!"

"Michael stop taking videos of your sister," Mum said as she pulled into a parking spot. "We are here!"

"Finally," Ashton said as he got out of the car.

"What are you complaining about?!" Luke asked him. "You got the most room."

"Yeah, I did," Ashton laughed out.

I rolled my eyes at him as Calum helped me pull my trunk from the car's boot. There were more things packed in there for this year I got to go to Hogsmeade. I obviously needed several different outfits to rock there as well as around the castle when we didn't have to wear our uniforms.

"Hey, I never said thank you," I faced Calum as I gave him a smile.

"What did I do?" Calum asked.

"You made mum talk to me about school," I said. "Without that... I don't think I'd get to go back."

"Yeah, well," Calum waved me off a bit. "I'm your big brother, I'm supposed to stick up for you."

"I love you," I told him.

"Yeah, yeah, I love you as well," Calum said, rolling his eyes before he walked over to the other boys.

My face locked onto my mothers as I saw her staring at a poster outside of the pub. I walked over to her to notice it was a wanted poster. A still picture of a man was sat on it, but the ruins on the bottom clearly mean this was wizarding business. The photo was probably stilled for muggles passing by. He had shaggy curly hair and wild eyes for such a young-looking man. Sirius Black, that was his name.