Chapter FOURTEEN

Scarlett's P.O.V

Slightly blinking I opened my eyes. I was in my room, the light were off, and candles were lit. My alarm clock said 8:53pm. I got up and noticed I was in a T-shirt that belonged to Carter and panties. My door was open a crack, so I walked out and went down stairs. Why is it so quiet? I went into the livingroom and seen nothing. No one was there. I went to the kitchen and no one was there. I started to remember what happened. I was tortured. I looked for my wounds, but they were gone. When I went into the bathroom I heard the shower running. Before I walked any further I decided to investigate.

"Hello?" I asked waiting for a response.

"Scar?" A male voice came from inside the shower. The shower was turned off. A hand slid outside of the shower reaching for a towel. They caught hold of it and pulled it on the inside of the curtain. It was Carter. He came out of the tub with a towel around his waist. His hot body was distracting. "Scar you're awake."

"Uh.." I turned away. "Yeah I am." I heard his clothes being pulled onto his body. "Where is everyone?"

"They went out. You stressed them out. I stayed to watch you. Not in a creepy way but you know to make sure you're fine." He said and then tapped my shoulder. I turned around, he was wearing a T-shirt and some sweat pants.

"Where's Jessy?" I asked out of curiousity.

"Wow, you just seen me half naked and you're thinking about Jessy?? Weird." He said.

"Hey none of that seductive shit." I said giggling. He walked towards me.

"Come on. You know you wanna touch me. I mean you want to 'fuck me'" he mocked me.

"Ah so you did hear about that." I was referring to when Ash blurted out my secret in the cafe. "But its not true."

He came closer to me backing me up against the sink. Leaning down to put his lips on mines. Right when our lips were about to touch, he turned on the fossit behind me, filled his hand with water and threw it at me. It was freezing cold.

"You little shit!" I shouted and grabbed a handful of water and threw it right back at him.

"Hey!" He came and picked me up and threw me over his shoulder.

"Ah, put me down..." I said while giggling.

"No way." He carried me out of the bathroom and to my bedroom. He threw me on the bed. He started tickling me.

"Not fair ..." I spat out giggling. "Tickles are my weakness." I couldn't stop laughing. He stopped tickling me when I started pinching him.

"Ow, that's not fair." He said holding my arms down. With his body over mine.

"I believe it is. You just tickled the life out of me." I smiled as he held me down.

He let me go and got up. He suddenly had a straight face.

"We can't happened." Carter started talking.

"What are you talking about?" I asked.

"How much do you remember?"

"This physco old vampire kidnapped and tortured me.... I remember voices though. I heard Ally's, Lilly's,Jessy,s and .... Yours... Oh my God. Carter, the old man...his name was Mordecai. He said he killed my father and the he needed me to admit that I wasn't human." Carter looked upset, his head was facing down. "What?" I could tell something was bothering him.

"Mordecai is my Grandfather." I was shocked. "He is about 1000 years old. He was created by Satan himself. Along with three others, Malcolm, Slade, and Sulfur. Those four are extremely strong and fast vampires. You would need more than an original vampire to take them out. My grandpa and the others are called 'Santanae sunt..."

"Lusus. Satan's toys." I took Latin. While I was out I heard bits and pieces of the conversations.

"He threatened to rip Ash's heart out..."

"Why Ash's?"

"He asked if I loved her, and I said yes." I was upset with this news but then he continued talking. "I had to lie, because if I told the truth and said I loved you, then he would have went to you. And at that moment you were too weak to with stand anymore pain. I'm sorry for what he did to you."

"Thank you so much." I ran to him and embraced him in a tight hug. How did he get rid of his Grandpa without anyone dying? "How did you get away?"

"Scar its not impo-" I cut him off. What the hell did he do?

"How did you get away?" I asked again in a stronger tone.

"Scar its-"

"HOW!" I shouted.

He came to me and kneeled in front of me. He looked me right in the eye and told me what he did.

"He gave me two months before I join him." He stated.

"Join him and do what?" I asked.

"He wants me to join him by becoming a Santanae sunt lusus breed. Then he wants me to fight against the council with him."

"No. No..." I bursted out in tears. "You'll become peer evil. You will become a monster like him. Do you know what he did, and said to me??"

He hugged me and let me cry in his shoulder.

"I'm sorry baby. I'm so sorry." Carter held me in his arms until I stopped crying.

"You said you wanted me to be your anchor, so I'll be your anchor. We can fight and win." I rose out his arms and wiped my tears.

"Slow down. We aren't strong enough. Even if we did fight him. I can't kill him. He's my blood." He seemed disappointed. "Just sit down and forget about it. I still have two months." He said.

"No I can't lose you, I love you. This is not fair." The only words that he got out of that was I love you. He used his vampire speed to literally sweep me off my feet and pin me down to my bed. He hovered over me.

"Did you say you love me?" He smiled. "What about Jessy?" Jessy was complicated. Carter wasn't. I broke my hand free and held his face and said...

"I love you." I looked directly into his eyes. He grinned, then kissed me with passion and grace. He took off his shirt and used his hands to trace my thigh. He teared open my shirt, and felt where my wounds were. "They're gone." I whispered. "Its just you and me." He stretched my hands over my head while kissing my neck and we locked hands. He then used his hand to trace my lower body. I felt pleasure and grace. Carter was gentle and passionate.I love Carter Demine.