Chapter 63

Rare's POV

I WAS looking at my Atarah's picture cherishing each memory. I'm struggling to let go of the our precious memories.

She is every man's dream. It's really hurt to leave her but I know I will hurt her more if she stays with me. I should admit that I couldn’t make her happy anymore.

Letting go of someone you truly love is one of the most difficult things in the world. The pain of a lost love lingering like a subtle poison. I can’t be the best for her anymore,  Someone better is waiting for her.She deserve to be happy with the right one. A useless guy like me did not deserve a girl like her. She was the first girl I fell in love with, I grew in love with. She made me believe in love. I loved her more than I could possibly imagine loving someone.

My life is sweet because she's part of it. My life is beautiful because I found her. She have become part of my joy since the very first time I set my eyes on her. She taught me the meaning of passion, desire and love through the power of your caring virtue. I'll love her until my very last breath.

I never really wanted to let go of her but she wanted to be free. I wanted to stay but she wanted me to go. I never gave up till she told me that all the time I was loving her, she were wishing me gone. I know it's not literally but the way she pushed me gano'n ang ibig sabihin niya.

Pero hindi ibig sabihin na pinapalaya ko na siya at hahayaan ko na siyang maging masaya sa asawa't anak niya ay hindi ko na ipagpapatuloy ang pagmamahal ko. Habang buhay ko siyang mamahalin, at wala na akong ibang mamahalin kung hindi siya.

Kasabay ng pagkawala niya noon, isinama niya ang puso ko at buong pagkatao at ngayong bumalik na siya ay nasa kaniya pa rin ang puso ko at 'di na binalik pa.

The last time we talked in our mansion, I knew it. Maling mali ang mga impormasyon na nalaman niya kaya nasira ang relasyon namin.
Kaya ipinaintindi ko sakaniya kung gaano kaimportante ang pagtitiwala sa bawat relasyon, mapa pamilya, kaibigan at sa taong mahal mo.

I told to her that she should trust her husband so much. Nakakaawa ang mga anak nila kung masisira lang ang relasyon nilang mag asawa. Honestly,  I badly want to win her back knowing that the impormation she knows are not accurate but it's too late she already have babies and husband kaya hindi ko na sila guguluhind pa.

I'm not that desparate to win her back because there are long-term consequences that will come with that choice. Consequences involving her family, children and friends. I owned AKG foundation kung saan halos tinutulungan namin ang mga batang madalas na naabuso, iniiwanan ng magulang, at nat-trauma dahil nagkawatak watak ang pamilya nila kaya as doctor,owner of a foundation and her EX I should respect them. Hindi ko na kailangan pang guluhin sila dahil iniisip ko pa lang na may maapektuhang bata ay masakit sa puso.

That's why I told to myself na kahit hindi na kami at hindi niya na ako mahal ay gagawin ko ang isang bagay na napaka importante sakaniya. 'Yun ay alamin ang katotohanan.

Pinagtatakhan ko kung saan niya nakuha ang mga maling impormasyon na 'yun. Gusto kong pagbayaran ang tao na sumira sa relasyon namin. Since I left her in our mansion, tumungo ako sa Tagaytay and I stayed at 'The Bathhouse and Qiwellness Living' to be exact that is owned by my collegues. I came here not because I want to relax only nandito ako para magtago at gumagawa ng aksyon para malaman ang katotohanan.

"Dude, hanggang kailangan ka mag stay dito? Mabuti nalang at hindi ako kakilala ng pamilya mo kaya hindi ka hinanap saakin." I glanced at man who sat beside me. He's holding a glass of wine too just like me.