chapter 1: School

You swiftly dodge all the other students and monster alike. You had a job to get to. You tutored three of the most troublesome students in school. Here at Underhigh it was a school that everyone from all through the multiverse went to. The three students you were tutoring were Sans from the original universe, Red from Underfell, and Rus from Underswap. You sighed as you made your way to the library. Their brothers hired you to help them with their grades. They all either slept through or skipped. None of them were that fond of you. Suddenly you're shoved from behind. You fall flat on your face dropping your books everywhere. You gather your things and see black slippers kick your things around. You glance up and see Error. Oh great. You're pushed against the lockers and your head hits them so hard to make your ears ring.
"W-w-WeLl W-wHaT dO w-We HeRe?" Error said.
"Error! We're gonna miss the movie! Leave her alone. Not like she's worth the effort anyways." You look over to see Ink, Geno, Fresh, Blackberry and Reaper standing there waiting impatiently. Error scoffs and throws you to the ground before walking off with his friends. You gather your books and run to the library. You hear the boys you were supposed to be tutoring talking.
"Shes late fucking again."
"Red, cool your tits."
"Can it classic. I could be at the movies!"
"Well you ain't."
"What was that you Swap shit?!"
"Calm down... I'm here..." you say as you walk to the table. Red yelling would make your headache worse. "Human Bio today, right?..." you say quietly. None of them answer so you look up and see them all stare at you. "W-what?...."
"Are you bleeding?" Sans asks.
"Huh?" You look surprised and he taps his neck. You put your hand to your neck and feel something wet. You pull your hand away and see a thick coating of blood. "E-excuse me!" You say quietly and run to the bathroom. You look in the mirror and see the whole side if your neck coated in blood. Shit this wasn't good.You take out a wash cloth and wash your neck and pull out a few bandages and put them on the long gash behind your ear and put your shoulder length hair down to hide it.
You hurry back to the library where the three boys were waiting for you. They all see you and look a little relieved. "Sorry about that, I had a small cut and didn't realize it." You say in a bright voice with a close eyed smile.
"That was a lot of blood for a 'small cut'." Rus said. You look at him and grin.
"See I can explain this easily. The human head has a lot of blood vessels and the skin is stretched relatively tight over the skull. There is some give to be able to make facial expressions and such cut the sides and back have no muscles so even a small wound makes you bleed a lot. If you payed attention in class it was one of the things we talked about." You explained. Red rolled his eyes but the other two still looked slightly concerned. "It's similar to the back of the hand. Here take a look." You reach across the table and put your hands palms down. Sans reaches and takes your left hand and looks at it carefully. Rus does the same with your right hand. "Take a look at the fingers and knuckles, it's more evident there." Sans turns your hand over in his trying to get better angels. Rus carefully moves your fingers, bending them and grinning. Red, who was next to Sans is looking at the top of your wrist then over the back of your hand.
"Ey, do all humans have those white patches? You look at the scars on your hands.
"Those are scars, most don't have as many as me. I was in a fire when I was little, third degree burns down my back and arms. It killed my parents but I live with my Aunt." You say flatly.
"Is that why you have that hoodie on all the time?" Sans asked.
"Yeah.... can we get back to the lesson?..." suddenly Rus is next to you pulling up the sleeve of your hoodie revealing horrible burn scars. You yank your arm back in fright. The three boys intimidated you and Red was scary. "A-anyways, scars come from when the skin is damaged beyond repair... as you saw, burns are one way, another's to be cut, like even a cat scratch can leave small scar but surgeries can leave bad ones. A human who's had a heart transplant will have a large scar down the middle of their chest. Now, I'm sorry to cut our session short because of the bleeding stuff but its 4:30 and my sister should be here to pick me up." You stand and grab your bag. Carmen would be outside waiting for you. She picked you up every day. You really love her. She's 5 years older than you so in her last year of university for accounting. Slinging your bag over your shoulder you look at the three boys. "See you Monday."