Forever Love

Summary: Set in Originals S5. When she comes back to life not long after Klaus and Elijah killed themselves, can she bring them back? If so, what will ensue? Will she and Elijah finally get their happy ending after all these centuries, despite him being in love with Hayley still? Based on Kodaline's song "All I Want."

A/N: Pretend that Originals don't burn and disintegrate after being killed.

*Pennsylvania*

All I want is nothing more

To hear you knocking at my door

'Cause if I could see your face once more

I could die a happy man I'm sure

When you said your last goodbye

I died a little bit inside

I lay in tears in bed all night

Alone without you by my side

But if you loved me

Why'd you leave me?

Take my body

Take my body

It was a beautiful day in an alleyway in Pennsylvania, as she stood there, watching Elijah walk away. After Elena has said something, she didn't know what, to him, he seemed to not believe anything she said. Sure, she lied to people a lot, but mostly to survive. When it came to Elijah, she would never lie to him. And as she told him, she loved him. He was her first true love. She was upset and a little offended that Elijah would accuse her of having alternative motives. Her only motive was to get him to give the cure to Klaus, so she would finally be free of him hunting her down. However, she knew after what Elena had said and after she'd killed the last of Elena's family, she had to earn his trust back. And she knew what to do to do that. She would give him the cure and let him know that it was his choice to choose what would transpire next between them. Deep down though, she was afraid that he would choose Klaus over her, because he was so family oriented. He always chose his family over her. She didn't understand why he would sacrifice love over family, when all Klaus had done in the past was keep all his family members from having a life of their own by sticking them in coffins if they disappointed him. She wanted to keep Elijah, but she knew he was way too loyal to Klaus to stay when she wanted him to stay with her. Especially, when she knew he was conflicted right now.

All I want is

And all I need is

To find somebody

I'll find somebody like you

Oh oh

So you brought out the best of me

A part of me I've never seen

You took my soul and wiped it clean

That night, she intercepted him on a sidewalk and told him that he was right. She'd been lying so long that she was starting to believe her own lies, but she wanted to remember who she used to be, since she didn't remember who she used to be. She then gave him the cure and told him he didn't owe her anything. Then she walked away.

*Mystic Falls*

Our love was made for movie screens