Hero (Kalijah)

*Crescent City- First Version*

Would you dance

If I asked you to dance?

Would you run

And never look back?

Would you cry

If you saw me crying?

Would you save my soul tonight?

Would you tremble

If I touched your lips?

Would you laugh?

Oh, please, tell me this

Now would you die

For the one you love?

It was a dismal night, as Katherine appeared, having seen what Celeste had done.

"Leave him alone," she demanded of Celeste.

Celeste turned to face her.

"Now why would I do a thing like that? My plan is already in motion, as we speak."

"Because family is everything. You can't teach someone the errors of putting your family first, above everything else, because there is no error in doing that. Take it from someone that just learned that lesson the hard way. I was reunited with my daughter, only to have to watch her die. All she wanted was for me to be happy, instead of having to give something up to cure her from Tyler Lockwood's bite. I honored that, even though it hurt, and it still does. Leave Elijah and his family alone. You go after Elijah and you're coming after me as well. No matter what, whether he's always leaving to put his family first or not, I will always stand beside him. I always have and always will," Katherine replied.

"I'm sorry, but I can't do that. Who are you?"

"Well, you're the first person to not recognize me. I guess you've been body jumping too long, Celeste," she replied, realizing who she may be. "I'm Katherine Pierce. Now leave the Mikaelsons be or you'll have me to deal with."

"I can't do that, Katherine. Besides, how are you going to stop me? You kill me now and I'll just body jump into someone else."

"You're right. I can't kill you, but I can hurt you. Before Nadia died, she told me something that was kept from me all my life. I'm descended from Travelers, which means that I have magic of my own. I may be new at it, but I'm always a quick learner," Katherine told her.

She magically through Celeste against a wall hard enough to knock her out. Then she rushed to Elijah, whom lay on the ground after being poisoned with a kiss from Celeste. She knew that he'd recover soon, but until then, she needed to get him home and save his siblings. After that, Celeste was going to have to deal with her wrath.

*Crescent City- Second Version*

Hold me in your arms tonight

I can be your hero, baby

I can kiss away the pain

I will stand by you forever

You can take my breath away

Would you swear

That you'll always be mine?