Brotherhood of the Damned

Elijah, Kol, and Klaus found themselves in what looked to be a cabin, with four animal heads on the walls; a fox, a stag, a bull, and a wolf. After Finn showed himself, they found out that each symbolized four of their siblings. Klaus was the wolf, Kol was the fox, Finn was the bull, and Elijah was the stag.

"Why are we here? Don't tell me...it's about our mother? I didn't force her to drink blood and betray everything she holds dear. That was her choice," Katherine said to Finn.

"This isn't about mother, this is about you. I want you to know how it feels to be powerless! So, I'm going to take the thing that matters the most to you. The city you've come to love so much."

"Are we quite done here? You will release us now," Elijah said.

"I will! After sundown. Because at sundown, when the marchers of Carillon Eve take to the streets, my barrier drops. Marcel and his hungry vampires will be unleashed to kill their way through the Quarter! I imagine that, after their atrocities, the supernatural community of New Orleans will be forced to find another place to call home."

"Look, I don't care about the city. What I care about is that my very human body is lying at the feet of some very hungry vampires. Your fight is with them, it's not with me!" Kol said to Finn.

"All you care about is your own fragile mortality. But, what if you were made vulnerable? What then?"

Before Finn could magically cause Kol any pain, Katherine walked in, closing the door behind herself.

They looked at her, as she walked over to them.

"Katerina?" Elijah questioned.

"You must be the famous Katherine," Finn guessed.

"The one and only. You must be Finn."

"What are you doing here?" Klaus growled.

"I'm not here to cause you trouble. I just want to help. I would've come sooner, but I had to learn a few tricks first and I just recently got wind of what's going on in New Orleans," she answered the hybrid. She looked at Finn. "You think you're all powerful, but you're not. I may not be a vampire or human, and I may be dead, but I have something you don't. I'm descended from Travelers, so my magic is more powerful than yours ever will be."

"I never said I was. All I want is to make them suffer," Finn informed her.

"That was me for 500 years. I wanted to make Klaus suffer, but I didn't. I knew I'd lose Elijah if I did. Besides, family is power and loyalty and love. You don't turn your back on family. Nadia didn't and neither did I. We died together as family. The only difference is that she found peace and I didn't. Now if you'll release your family, I'd appreciate it."

"Not until sundown when I release some hungry vampires," he told her.

"Suit yourself. I tried being nice," she replied, before putting hands out in front of her and throwing a bunch of magic at him, which was more powerful than he could work with.

Klaus and Elijah watched, Klaus with a smirk, amused now, Elijah silent, having mixed emotions.

"Okay. Fine," Finn said, giving in.

She put her hands down, stopping, and Finn vanished.

She faced all three brothers.

"You'll see me in the real world. There's a witch working on bringing me back without the fast aging part. I'll help you out."

"No offense, but you can't do much as a human," Klaus told her.