Helpful Petrova Family

A/N: Based off from a dream I had.

It was a dark night, as Katherine Pierce and her daughter, Nadia Petrova, arrived in New Orleans. Katherine had gotten a call from Hayley Marshall, a werewolf who was pregnant with Niklaus Mikaelson's baby, that she was worried about what had happened to Elijah, Klaus, and Rebekah. Luckily, they had already been on their way to New Orleans to ask Sophie Deveraux, an old friend of Katherine's, for help. Kat was human due to the cure being shoved down her throat. Now she was ding faster than a normal human would be. Kat figured that Sophie might be able to stop the universe from making her age faster than normal. Besides, she didn't want Hayley to see her like this. That's why they were going to Sophie first.

Once they got to the cemetery, Katherine called out to Sophie, not wanting to leave Nadia. Katherine would have to leave her when she entered the cemetery, since Nadia was a vampire and Katherine was not. The cemetery was sacred ground, filled with the witches' ancestors' bones, which made it sacred ground. That meant that vampires had to be invited in.

"Sophie, it's me. I need to talk to you."

A few minutes later, Sophie appeared and walked towards them.

"Katherine. Long time no see. What happened to you?" she said, noticing Katherine's appearance.

"The cure for vampirism got shoved down my throat by my doppelganger. It's killing me; making me age faster than I should be. I need your help. There has to be something you can do."

"I'll see what I can do."

"First, I need you to invite my daughter, Nadia Petrova, in with us."

"Nice to meet you. Come in," she invited her.

Sophie walked back to the mausoleum, Kat and Nadia following her. She knew and trusted Katherine, which was why she hadn't questioned Nadia.

When they entered the mausoleum, Sophie went to a bookshelf to look through some old witch books to see what she could do for her.

A few minutes later, she had done a spell that reversed the aging, keeping her the way she was supposed to look, but also giving her vampire abilities at Katherine's request. It was New Orleans, so Katherine was well aware that being human made her vulnerable to anything and anyone supernatural. She needed something to help her, other than her daughter and allies.

Afterward, Katherine and Nadia thanked Sophie, before leaving the cemetery and heading towards the compound to see Hayley.

When they arrived, Hayley invited them in, though she didn't know that Katherine was going to be bringing someone with her.

Katherine saw her questioning look.

"Hayley, meet my daughter, Nadia Petrova, back from 1490. Nadia, meet Hayley," she introduced them.

"I didn't know you had a daughter," Hayley said, looking at Katherine.

"I do. I thought she was dead though, since I was never able to find her. I went back to Bulgaria in 1498, but couldn't find her anywhere. So, I gave up looking and left Bulgaria to go be one step ahead of the enemy," she summarized, as they all stood in an upstairs room. She then got down to the situation at hand. "So, what's this about the Originals missing?"

"They're not answering their phones and it's been a while since they've been here. They may be unpredictable, but they wouldn't just leave me like this."