Gone Girl (1st revised version)/Le Grand Guignol

It was a dark night, as Katherine Pierce drove to New Orleans, her daughter, Nadia Petrova, in the passenger's seat, pale, weak, and out cold. And as she drove, she called someone on her phone.

Elijah Mikaelson was at home in Klaus' room, when his phone went off. And when he looked at the caller ID, he saw that it was Katerina.

"Katerina," he greeted her. "This isn't a good time."

"I need your help. My daughter is dying. Tyler bit my daughter, Nadia Petrova."

"I was unaware that you had a daughter."

"I gave birth to her before I met any of you. You have to help me convince Klaus to cure my daughter."

"I promise you that she will be cured. I won't let her die."

"Thank you, Elijah."

They hung up.

When they arrived, it was a beautiful day in New Orleans.

Kat went around the car and opened the door, as Hayley came out to help her.

"Do you need any help?" Hayley asked her.

"Yes. Please. Help me get her inside."

Once she was in bed in a room, Nadia started to come to. And when she did, she saw her mother seated on her bedside, a pregnant lady standing not far from them.

"Where are we?" she half-whispered.

"New Orleans. Elijah promised that he'd get the cure for you."

"Why would he even bother?"

"Because we go way back, and even after a few centuries, we have something. Elijah would do anything for me."

"We should stay then if he means so much to you. You haven't been happy for centuries. You deserve it."

"I'm happy with you, too. We've finally found each other."

Elijah walked in and gave the cure to her.

"Thank you, Elijah."

"You're welcome, Katerina. Now, I must tend to a family matter."

He kissed her left cheek, before vanishing out of sight.

Kat smiled, before giving her daughter the cure, which Nadia took.

"I should go. I'll be in the Bayou if anyone needs me," Hayley informed Katherine, before leaving the room.

Kat watched her go, before looking at her daughter whom had drunk the entire cure and had sat up in bed.

"Welcome to New Orleans, Nadia," she said to her with a smile.