Chapter Fifteen : Second Trimester

Chapter Fifteen | Second Trimester — 27th April 2020

"Welcome to the second trimester! Your baby is about the size of a lemon. 26 weeks to go! You're in your fourth month. Your baby can now squint and grimace." I said as I read from the pregnancy tracker app.

"Our baby is a size of a lemon." Daniel said, smiling.

I smiled.

"At the beginning of the second trimester, babies are about 3 1/2 inches long and weigh about 1 1/2 ounces. Tiny, unique fingerprints are now in place, and the heart pumps 25 quarts of blood a day. As the weeks go by, your baby's skeleton starts to harden from rubbery cartilage to bone, and he or she develops the ability to hear. You're likely to feel kicks and flutters soon if you haven't already." I said, rubbing my small baby bump.

"Are you feeling better now?" Daniel asked as he rubbed my feet.

"My energy is returning, my breasts are feeling less tender, and my queasiness has eased by now." I answered.

"That's good." Daniel said.

"So I was thinking this weekend we should tell granny about the baby." I said.

"If you're ready to tell her then I am too." He said.

"Do you think I should tell William and Harry?" I asked.

"I don't think so. Ever since finding out that Harry's team has been leaking things about your family, I don't think we should trust him or Meghan to keep your pregnancy a secret." He answered.

I nodded.

"I understand they have too much going on anyway so they might slip up even if I believe they could keep our secret but what about William?" I asked.

"It's up to you, Juliana, I think this would make Catherine and you even closer." He replied

"Okay do this weekend we tell granny and William about the baby." I said.

"Sounds good to me." He said.

==•==•==
—28th April 2020

📷 Instagram📱
@princessjuliana | 174M Followers

📷 Instagram📱 @princessjuliana | 174M Followers

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

1,110,000 likes

princessjuliana Princess Juliana of Wales is delighted to announce the launch of Love In Action, a new children's charity aiming to support children in foster care, disability respite therapy, and to ensure a promising and safe childhood for all.

View all 10,503 comments

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

989,612 likes

princessjuliana Today, Her Royal Highness Princess Juliana officially became patron of the Leeds Assocation for Women's Empowerment and Rights. The founder of the organization, Anna Allen, had the opportunity to have a private audience with the Princess Juliana via video conference.

The Leeds Assocation for Women's Empowerment and Rights is a nonprofit organization advocating for women's rights, proper education of girls and women, and brings awareness to violence against women.

View all 3,891 comments

==•==•==
—29th April 2020

Liked by kensingtonroyal, princesseugenie, danielsun, and 2,000,000 others

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Liked by kensingtonroyal, princesseugenie, danielsun, and 2,000,000 others

princessjuliana My brother and sister in law are always around me to help me, advice me and protect me which ensure me about your dignity and love of your relationships. Happy Anniversary, kensingtonroyal!

View all 16,783 comments

kensingtonroyal Thank you Juls ❤️

==•==•==
—1st May 2020

"Granny...William, how are you both doing?" I asked as I played with my hair.

Granny, William, Daniel and I were on a zoom call so we could tell them about the baby.

"Oh no, she has something big to tell us." William said.

"What? How do you know that?" I asked.

"Darling, you play with your hair when you have to tell us something that may make us upset or when you feel guilty about something." Granny answered.

"Well, what Daniel and I have to tell you both may be upsetting and pa has already made me feel guilty about it so here it goes...Daniel and I are having a baby." I said.

"Juliana is currently fourteen weeks along and we wanted to sure the good news with you both. We know that it's not ideally the way but we already love our baby so much and we hope you both will too." Daniel said.

"As a future monarch I'm disappointed in the manner you both have chosen to go but as your eldest brother, I'm excited to have a new niece or nephew. Congratulations, if you need anything please don't be afraid to reach out and call me." William said.

"Thank you, Wills." I said.

"I agree with what William has said but we cannot change it or make you feel guilty for creating such a beautiful gift so congratulations and I will talk to your father about his response to your pregnancy. There is no need to make you feel guilty about being pregnant." Granny said.

"Thank you, granny." I said.

"Thank you both for your support." Daniel said.

"You're welcome now we'll hold off announcing your pregnancy and hopefully we are the only ones to know aside from Daniel's parents?" Granny asked.

"Yes, just you two, pa, and Daniel's parents plus my doctor and midwife that knows." I answered.

"Did they sign a non disclosure form?" William asked.

"Yes, of course." Daniel answered.

"Good, we cannot afford anymore leaks." Granny said.

"Do you two really believe Harry would do something like that?" I asked.

"He already has." William answered.

"Oh harry, what have you done?" I asked.

"He's chosen a woman who wants to be celebrity over us and soon they will run out of money and he'll be calling you or pa to give them money." William replied.

"Why wouldn't he call you?" I asked.

"Because he knows that I would yell at him." William answered.

"Well, you do yell a lot." I said.

"Because I have a good reason to yell." He said.

Juliana ↠ A British Royal Family Fanfictionजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें