》Chapter 14《

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

°Shane's pov°

Couple minutes before the fight.

I headed up to y/n apartment, I've not talked to her in a while as I've had to deal with some junky that I was payed to get info out of and kill. Y/n's been trying to talk to me still though and I feel terrible lying to her and ignoring her. I love her so much but I can't have her. Yet anyway.

I knocked on her door and waited. When she opened it she didn't look to impressed. I knew she'd be angry at me for ignoring her. She asked me why I was here and I told her it was to say sorry to her, which was half of the truth. The other half was, I just wanted to see her. It feels like forever since I last saw her.

She spots my hands and asks me how I did it but I just came up with an excuse, I can't tell her what I really did to them. With them. Luckily, she believes it. She gentily grabbes my hand and made me sit down while she gets the first aid kit. While she's sorting my hands out, I could stop thinking about how soft her hands were, how small they looked in my hands and much I just wanted to hold them or how pretty she was. She never notices me staring at her so when she's about to speak I quickly divert my attention back to her hands, but she was interrupted. "Your hands are sorted, now get out"

Of course her fucking brothers here. The guy makes my blood boil just by seeing him. "Why should I? I came to see her" I said, standing up to be eye level with him. "Right, guys just calm down okay?" Y/n said but we just kept annoying provoking each other until I said something that pissed Jihun off to the point he punched me. "Your little daddy's not here this time to stop me and keep me away from your precious little sister. Sadly she's left with a poor excuse of a brother who can't even protect her" thankfully, Y/n didn't hear me because if she did. I don't know what I'd do. I'd probably go crazy.

After he sent the first punch, I got even more pissed and we ended up fighting. I was so angry, that when Y/n jumped on me, to try and stop me, I ended up throwing her off. Then next thing I know, there's a sound of glass smashing followed by a yelp. We both stop and Y/n's on the floor by the broken glass, holding her bloody arm. Jihun ran over to her, while I was stuck, frozen in place. I just hurt my Y/n. How... how could I let my anger get the best of me in front of her like that?

"Y/n I'm so sorr-" "You've done more than enough already, just go" Jihun interrupted me. I looked at Y/n but she didn't say anything and just kept her head down. I stormed out of the apartment, slamming the door on my way out.

When I got out of the apartment building, I head straight over to the under ground ring where I do all my underground fighting and signed up for one tonight. I was so pissed off that I had to go to my practice area straight away. I didn't bother changing and just got straight into it. One day. One day you WILL be mine Y/n.

°Hongjoong's pov°

After spending the rest of the day in the gym training, I decided to go take a shower and change and start getting ready for going out. It's about half 6 and we have to leave about 7 ish to get there because our house is quite a bit away from town and the city

I just changed in to some black ripped jeans with a white,baggy, short sleeved top, with the front tucked in a bit. I put on black addidas trainers that had white on the logo and around the edge of the sole. I then grabbed my leather jacket and put it on, then my car keys and my phone. I checked the time and it's nearly 7 so I go to the stairs and shouted loud enough for the others to hear, even yunho who's on the bottom floor.

"Guys, are you ready yet?" I got a bunch of 'yea's' back but with the one no. I could guess who said it too. I went to said persons room to see him running around shirtless, while Yeosang's sat, comfortably on the sofa, in the middle of their room, on his phone. Yeosang was wearing blue, ripped jeans and a light gray baggy top with a black jacket on that had a red pattern and some words stitched onto it. He topped it all off, with his black beanie and a pair of trainers that were white with blue around the sole.

"Wooyoung what's taking so long, we've to go in a minute. You don't have to dress to impress you know" I asked him while he was still running from his bed to up stairs where is wardrobe was. "I know but I wanna make a good impression on your girl hyung. And I don't know what to wear."

"Well your dressed to impress though arnt you hyung?" I looked at Yeosang with a deadpan look but he just shrugged his shoulders at me. I shook my head, heading up the stairs to help him. "She's not my girl Wooyoung." "YET. And I don't think you have to worry about your first impression wooyoung, I mean, she was in a head lock in the middle of the shop when I first met her. She was even arguing with her brother and pushed him into the can display and just laughed about it." Yeosang said. Wooyoung's head shot up. "Really?" I nodded my head at him. "I thought you were lying before" I rolled my eyes.

After looking for a few minutes, I found a nice V neck cream coloured sweater top that went nicely with the black jeans he was wearing. "There, now get it on so we can get going" I said, throwing the top at him. I leave their room and checked on San who happend to have Jongho in his room playing on the computer " are you guys going to be okay?" I asked making Jongho jump slightly making me smile.

"Yea and if San hyung gets too annoying, I'll just chuck him in the pool and stay with Mingi hyung for a bit" Jongho said with San looking at him as if he'd just been betrayed. I laughed and started walking away "Just make sure you take the plastic sheet off first and put a towl in there and don't mess up the house if he runs, otherwise there'll be trouble, and not with me" I shouted, then heard them quieten down before shouting "YES SIR!" In sync, which caused me to laugh more.

I go to Mingi's room next, to see him by his desk, working on the details for the deal we just made with seventeen and stray kids. They were all up for the alliance with us so they didn't ask for much for the deal. "How much have you done so far?" He turns to me for a second before answering me "I'm finished with stray kids' part of the deal. I've just got seventeens part to do which might take a bit longer as they've asked for more guns than money." I nodded my head.

"If you've got time after and if you remember, could you do a little job for me?" He turned to me to show that he's listening. "There's an underground fight happening tonight. Could you ask someone from Jonghos' team to go there and check it out and basically be a spy. I dont want them to fight at all, i just want tgem their to observe the matches. Put a camera on him that won't get detected by anything or be seen as suspicious either" He nodded his head before going to Yeosang quickly.

I get down stairs and see Yunho and Seonghwa were sat on the sofa, waiting for us. Yunho was wearing blue ripped jeans with a thin, light beige, knitted sweater top, paired with white trainers. His denim jackect was on his lap. Where as Seonghwa was in all black. Black top tucked into his black jeans paired with a black blazer-like jacket and his vans.

I checked the time and it was 19:14. Damn it guys were gonna be late I we continue at this pace. "Guys hurry up!" I shouted. "Calm down hongjoong, we'll get there and we won't be late... well we won't be really late anyway." Seonghwa said which didn't really help. The sound of feet hitting the floor could be heard, signalling to us that the boys were running. "Sorry, I had to find a camera that could be hidden in something that wouldn't be classed as sketch or suspicious at an under ground fighting ring" Yeosang said.

"It's fine, let get going know" I said. "Right guys before I forget, let's lay down the rules okay? 1 no one talks about our "business" unless it's about KQ Treasure. 2 No drinking. NON of you behave so definitely no drinking and 3 I'm not the one paying so don't order a shit ton like we usually do understood?" I finished and they nodded. With that, I texted Y/n to let her know we were on our way. We shouted goodbye to the guys then left.

_________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<