》Chapter 7《

__________________________________>>>>>>>>>>>>>°°°°<<<<<<<<<<<<<

(You can ignore the song it has nothing to do with the story. I was listening to it while writing this chapter and it sounded good so I thought I'd put it in for u all 😊)

°Y/n pov°

What the fuck? Who the hell sent me this? I show Areum and she looked confused and scared. "Y/n who sent this? Have you had anything like this before?" I shook my head. This was the first time I've gotten something like this. "I think for now, I'll just ignore it. It's probably some kid from down stairs trying to scare me" Yea it's just a kid playing a lame prank.

I put the letter in the draw and start eating the food along with Areum. When we finished I made us hot chocolate and we grab a blanket each and headed out to the balcony. We sat on the couch underneath my window and talked.

"Y/n?" I didn't turn to look at her, I just stayed looking at the stars. "Yea?" "Why do you like sitting out at night so much? I've seen you walk to the park some times after you've finished work too" That's was an easy one so I didn't have to think about it for long.

"When my dad was still around he would sit up on the roof or would just go in the garden and look at the stars. I'd join him some times when I had a nightmare or I couldn't sleep. I remember asking him why he sits out there all the time."

Flash back 14 years ago

3rd person.

6 year old Y/n and her farther were sitting out side looking at all the stars. She wondered why he'd sit out here for ages before coming back inside all the time so she asked him something. "Dadddd~" "Yes my little princess?" He said looking down at me. "Why are you always looking up at the stars? Doesn't it get boring?"

He thought for a minute, contemplating on how to answer her question. "When I was younger your grandfather used to do this with me and I asked him the very same question, and do you know what he said?" "What?" He looked back up at the sky when he said this. "Some people believe that when you die, you become a star, looking down on to the people you love. Some people just think they're pretty because they light up the sky... But when I come out here and look up at the sky, I think about all my loved ones that are looking down on me right now, but I also think of how pretty they are and it calms me down"

Y/n looked at him in wonder but then another question popped up in her mind. "Doesn't it get lonly though, no one else is out here to talk to and everythings quite" He laughed a little bit before answering. "Not in the slightest. The stars are there for you whenever you need them. They never go away, they just shine even brighter at night. So when ever I feel lonely I come out side and stare at the stars. It calms me down. But it also makes me think of our family and friends that have past on and are now the stars that shine the brightest, letting us know that they're here with us. It might not be physically but they're are still there."

End of flash back

°Y/n pov°

"He told me that the stars are people that have past on. Family members and friends. And each night we sit out here, looking up at the stars, we are actually looking at all our loved ones that have past on.... He said, whenever he felt lonely he would come out and just stare at them, they would calm him down because of how pretty they looked twinkling in the sky." Looking down at my hands, I carry on.