Chapter 45- Losts and Support

^^^^^^^^Lilys outfit today

9 days later...

Lily's Pov:

So this past week past been odd.

I am still living in the pack.

My uncle is doing fine. He is actually going home tomorrow which I'm excited about. The nurses say that he is doing better than they expected and the doctor approves.

Drew has come with me everyday. We went to get my jeep a few days agao, so He normally meets me in the hospital. I don't ask hin to but he comes with a coffee in hand.

He had met my parents. He loves them. I don't have to ask, I know. My parents gave Drew a chance to prove he wasn't just a heart breaker and they love him too.

Drew and I haven't talked about us at all. We still have ackward pauses or are just silent.

I don't know what is holding us back at all, but I'm just happy he is here.

Callie has bwen coming by. Apparently her and Jackson made up, which I am happy about also. Turns out that Jackson feels totally guilty of what he has done and wishes he didn't let his wolf out in the first place. He hasn't come to me yet, but I know he will.

The other day Stacey came with Peyton and Jessica. They apologized and of course I forgave them.

I made sure that today in the hospital I would have something to do. So I made sure to pack my phone charger so it wouldn't die. I had just downloaded this new game that should be for little kids but it was fun.

I put it my my brownish everyday purse around my shoulder.

Today I am wearing a nice outift. I don't jnow why but I felt that today was gonna be a good day and I should dress like it.

I grabbed a granola bar and went into the elevator.

The nightmares have subsided. I think the reason why is because I have been seeing Drew and he forgave me.

My appearance has become better. I still have dark bags under my eyes, but my eyes are blue again, but they have a little of scarlet still. My cheeks are still pink, but its now faint.

I turned on the engine amd drove to the hospital.

I missed my jeep so much, I'm just happy that I have it back.

I parked the jeep where I normally do and walked in.

"Hello Nurse Fetchen." I said happily.

Nurse Fetchen is one of the nurses I saw hi to everyday and shes just so nice.

"Hi Sweety." She said with a slight frown. Strange.

I walked up the stairs, taking my time as I climbed up the steps.

I walked into the waiting room to see both of my parents hunched over, whispering soft things to each other, with mini tears running down their cheeks.

"Mom!" I called out, jodging up to them. "Dad, whats wrong?" I asked, sitting by his side.

Mom dried dried her tears and Dad looked up at me sadly.

"Darling, Uncle Greg... he's gone." Dad said, slowly carefully.

I shook my head. I must have heard him wrong.

"What?" I asked, hoping he was kidding.

"Drew said, he wanted to be there when you found out, so he waited by the elevators downstairs." Dad exclaimed. "He's gone, he really is."