Chapter 58-My Hell

Lily's Pov:

My first sense that came back to me is pain.

Pain in my head most of all.

Whatever position my body was put continuously hurts my neck, arms and stomach.

My lower thighs and feet drag the floor.

My hearing adjusts and I don't hear much.

Its cold and wet from what I can sense.

I don't want to open my eyes.

I don't want to see my future form of hell.

I want Drew.

I want him to heal my head so I can stop hearing the ringing in my ears.

I wonder if he came back yet, and at the same time I wonder if he knows.

I hear shuffling in front of me and I don't want to see that monster again.

I want darkness to overtake me.

I want to be in a coma and Drew wake me from my deep and harmless slumber.

I want time to pause here and play when Drew arrives.

"Lily." A scratchy, familiar voice calls out.

Leo.

I forgot about Leo.

I promised Stacey I would protect him.

How could I forget?

My now top priority is to get Leo out first, then myself.

So I open my eyes for him.

My head is faced down toward a dirty wood floor.

I raise my head, with the pain in my neck and notice I am chained by my wrists that are tied to the tall ceiling.

My mind registers that I can stand.

The ache in my stomach and shoulders dramatically decrease, as I stand on my own two feet.

I look ahead of me to see cell bars and a pathway before another set of cell bars that seperates Leo and I.

"Leo." I said, my voice oddly scratchy from the lack of water. "Where are we?"

"Hell if I knew." Leo spat. "How did those roguss get ahold of silver." He said, before he winced.

I looked down to see his wrists all red and blistery.

"Here." I said, raising my hand, and sending a length of cold air toward Leo.

The air went through the bars and all around Leos wrist, protecting him from contact with silver.

Leo visibly relaxed his shoulders, and unclenched his wrists.

"Thanks." He said.

"I told Stacey I'd protect you." I replied.

"That's my job." Leo stated. "Drew would kill me if I didn't do the same for you."

"Did he mindlink you?" I ask with every hope in my body.

"No, before they brought me out into the field; they injected something into Stacey and I that won't allow us to contact our wolves." He explained sourly.

"So what your saying is we have no eay of contacting them?" I ask, desperately for all of this to be all a stupid joke.

"Yeah." He said, and the same emotion I felt was written on his face.