Chapter 6

Lily's Pov :

Once I got back into my jeep, I fished out my phone and found about 5 missed calls from Scott.

I called him back right away.

"Hey babe." I said into the phone.

"Hi! where are you? I went by your house and your parents said you were at the mall, but I wanted to call first. I know how you want to be alone sometimes." Scott said.

He was such a sweetheart, but I need to see him, I need to realize the reason I love him.

I laughed into the phone."No, no I'm fine. Wanna go out to dinner? Pizza?" I asked.

"You'd know I'd love to. See you there babe. I love you." he said so sweetly.

My heart acks, that I have to lie to him.

"You too. See you there." I said and hung up.

I sighed and put my phone away.

I turned on the engine and went straight to the pizza place.

Once I got there, I saw Scotts motorcycle here.

I sighed, this is the final judgement.

I pulled my head up, shoulders back and walked into the restaurant.

I spotted Scott immediately.

Scott has brown eyes and black hair. Strang huh? He is extremely cute and buff.

Today looks like he's wearing his famous leather jacket. I despise it, but he wears it anyway.

He says it's fun to annoy me, but I think he just likes to see my smile.

I walk up to him and kiss him on the cheek.

Catching him by surprise, Scott quickly turns his head toward me and locks our lips together.

We haven't seen each other in a week because he was on a camping trip with his dad. I never met his family, but he said it's better that way. I could never get the reason out of him, but I always told myself, I'll get my answer, soon enough.

Even though we have been dating for 2 years and love each other, I never told him my secret.

He pulled pack a minute after, considering we were out in public.

Normally I would have been disappointed when our lips parted, but now I was kinda glad he did.

"Hey Babe. I missed you." He said, gesturing for me to take a seat.

"You too." I said.

"So what's with the leg?" He asked, looking down at my green cast.

When I reached the pizza place I switched from my boot to crutches.

"I went to the mountains yesterday. and I tripped and fell." I explained.

His eyebrows scrunged up together, confused. "Doesn't sound like you. Your normally pretty graceful." He noted.

"Thank you, but I don't think graceful is the word your looking for. How about clumsy?" I asked teasing already, although it was better than talking about him.

"Maybe." He said, sitting back in his chair.

"So how was camping?" I asked.

"Pretty good, no rain so that was good." he said smiling.

"That is good." I said taking a sip of my water, losing interest in the camping trip.

We talked like this for a while and before we knew it the pizza came.

I was so hungry, I haven't ate since early afternoon.

If you haven't noticed I an completely in love with pizza.

I ate 3 pieces and told Scott, I needed to get back home.

He understood and walked me back to my car.

I opened my jeep and Scott lifted me to my seat.

He put my crutches on the other seat.

He grabbed my hips toward him very quickly.

He smiled at my surprised face and his lips met mine.

I closed my eyes feeling his lips against mine. My heart acks as I feel like it's breaking and the other part is melting.

I don't know if I still love him, but it's gonna take me awhile to realize that I loved him all along or its time to call it quits.

He pulled my hips closer to him, hitting his stomach.

Our lips kissing and kissing until his tongue wants my entrance. I gladly except. I open my mouth and his tongue finds mine.

We were deep into the kiss when I hear a low growl.

Scott immediately breaks away, and his eyes glare and look for where the growl was.

I have inhuman speed and hearing, so I could hear, but I have to play human.

"What's wrong?" I said cupping his face softly.

He shook it off, "Nothing, just thought I heard something." he said looking around again.

"Hey. hey." I said stroking his hair back. "I'm alright, see no broken bones." I said looking down at my body and then laughing at my comment.

Scott joined in and pecked my lips.

"And that's why I love you." he said as pecked my lips again.

I smiled. "I got to go now, but want to go to the mall, tomorrow?" I asked with puppy eyes.

They always work.

Scott growled, because he knew he couldn't say no.

"You just went though." He said.

"But, we could just walk around." I said, biting my lip, that also worked on him.

"Fine, as long as I get you all to myself." He said and pecked my cheek before heading over to his ride.

I put my car into drive and drove back home.

*************************************