Chapter 40- The time has come

Lily's Pov:

5 days later...

"Are you sure your okay?" Odett asks me for the second time this morning.

"Yeah, I'm sure. Its just hard now." I explained.

See, ever since I lasted seen Drew my powers stayed strong, but these last few weeks they have been taking a troll on me.

It has something to so this me and Drew being away from eachother for so long.

Odett gave me a sympathetic look and gave me a good rub on the back, before leaving the kitchen.

I tried again to focus on the dying plant, determinded to make the plant greener.

The leaves began to lift, when I heard a huge alarm go off.

My concentration was wiped from the plant and I called out, "Andrew! Taylor!"

Taylor came in to the kitchen, looking like nothing is going on.

"What is that!?" I asled, covering my ears.

"Rogue attack. Don't worry, its just a small group, Drew said he had all of it under control so there is no reason for the other paxk members to come." He exclaimed.

"Well, I can't just stand here!" I exclaimed also, moving to the window to see in the far distance the wolves fighting.

"I swear its nothing to worry about." Taylor reassured me.

I looked at him, determinded. "I told him, I would come, when battle was here."

Taylor seemed to grasp the concept that it was time to end the separation between Drew and I.

He nodded his head and opened the window for me.

"Go get 'em." He said with a side grin.

I smiled back at him and then closed my eyes.

I gracefully made waves by both my sides.

I opened my eyes totally on focus.

I wasn't thinking about seeing Drew or what his reaction would be. I focused on kicking some rogue a**.

I flew out the window, and heard Taylor chuckling behind me.

I raced to the battlefield.

My eyss immediately went to Drews wolf and somehow, I didn't hesitate, I shot a frozen icicle,  that came out of a nearby river, and sent it flying into the rogues stomach that Drew was fighting.

The rogue stiffened and collapsed on the tossled grass.

Drew looked up in curiosity,  and saw me.

We locked eye contact, as I decended to the ground. His eyes were the same old hazel and it made my heart clench to see them once again.

I snapped out of it, when I saw a rogue run toward me.

I raised both of my hands and clenching them together, causing roots to catch the rogue and wrap  around him, squeezing him, until unconsciousness.

I sent bolders at the nearest rogue that was fighting Parker.

Parker looked startled, but when he spotted me, he almost snarled. Was not expecting that from Parker, but okay.

Taylor was right it was nothing to worry about, because there were barely any rogues to take down.

Shortly after stabbing rogues with icicles, rocks and tangling them in roots or vines.