Chapter 35- Progress

*** 1 and a half weeks later ***

Drew's Pov:

Once again I wake up alone. Her scent has become extinct on the pillow she slept on.

My heart has broken and still is.

And what's hurts the most is, I don't know what's real and true.

I mean does she really like to hike or was that a lie to cover up she was really flying.

Did she even like my parents? Or was she lying.

Did she even like being luna? or was she lying.

I'm all confused and that's what makes me angry.

I don't know what was real and what's not.

That scares me the most.

I still love and care for her.

I just don't understand how that is even possible.

Memories of the beach, our first date, and when we met come into my mind. Reminding me of one thing.

She made me happy.

I try to stop thinking about her, but that's impossible.

She is my mate. I can't reject her.

I keep on wishing that we didn't mate, so I couldn't live with this pain.

That just made me cry harder the first week.

Love hurts.

I fell hard.

I feel like I got played, I know I didn't somehow.

The stuff she told me about in the hospital room. The stuff she lied about.

At first when the lies started I just thought it was all in my head. But when she said them, I just didn't want to believe it.

She lied. Not only once, but most of the time I met her.

That's what sacked the most. When I asked her how many times she  lied to me I was expecting only a couple fibs.

Before I could stop them, once again tear drops filled my eyelids. I knew by now it was useless to fight or stop them. They would keep on coming.

The mating pull we have with each other is only hanging my a thread.

The amount of pain she felt the first night I called it a break, was unbearable.

I really wanted to wrap my arms around her and tell her that everything is gonna be alright. What stopped me was that I didn't know if we were ever gonna be right.

My eyes have changed from hazel to a dark reddened green. Bags under my eyes became common to everyone.

No one cheered me up for me to even crack a smile or grin. Stacey couldn't help either. I never smiled since she left. Never laughed, hugged, touched, held a conversation with anyone.

I am grateful she cured Stacey. Beyond happy.

I love her.

I miss her.

I'm confused, lost and lonely.

The only thing that keeps me going is the pack.

I have to be strong for them.

But sometimes that isn't enough.

The reason I don't go to her right now is that I am still confused about everything.