Chapter 44- Unexpected things

A few of you are wondering and confused about some parts in the book.

Some of you don't understand why half of the characters do not like Lily at the moment.

Peyton, Jessica, and Parker are not mad at Lily. They are confused, themselves. They are hurt at what Lily kept from them. They don't understand why she didn't tell then sooner, before it got too serious.

After Drew and Jacksons argument,  they are displeased the way they have been ignoring Lily.

Jackson on the other hand is too stuburn to admit that he feels the same way as Peyton, Jessica, and Parker. Jakson is also protective over Drew. He watched his best friend suffer a broken heart. But now that Callie is standing up for Lily, he starts to feel guilty at what he had said. The good things Lily has done for him has been squished into the back of his brain.

Callie just realized that she is Lilys best friend, practically sister. She has treated Lily terribly.

Leo already forgave Lily. He was furious as ever at first, but then Lily healed Stacey of her cancer. He then thought that it isn't that bad.

---

Lilys Pov:

"Lily, your back!" Stacey said, running up to me, oncw the elevator opened up.

"Stacey what are you doing here?" I said, softly hugging her back.

"I came here to see how you were after... you know what." She said, avoiding the subject.

"I'm okay. We're trying to be okay." I said, not really wanting to discuss it.

"I get it." She said, as if reading my mind. I bet you that she didn't get what I was going through.

"Listen, I would love to stay and chat, but its been a long day." I said sympathetically.

"Oh, yes!" She said. "Very long day. I'll come back later when you are feeling better." She said, walking into the elevator.

"Thanks." I said and I got a smile in response.

I made my way into my room quietly, trying to avoid waking anybody up.

I close the door with my eyes half closed and scrambled into bed.

I wrapped myself in sheets, hoping to get a good night sleep but that's highly doubtful.

---

I woke up with a scream as someone shook me awake.

Angel instincts kicked in as I snapped my eyss open and blinding the person with such strong light that has taken over my body.

"Lily!" The voice shrieked, falling off the bed.

I recognized that voice. How could I forget. It was the voice of my bestfriend.

"Callie." I gasped as the light shimmered away and I hugged her for life.

"Are you alright?" She asked with wide eyes, scanning my now tear dried eyes.

"I missed you." I said, hugging her again.

"I missed you too." She said into my ear.

We broke apart and I looked at her shocked that she was even here in the first place.

"What are you doing here? I thought you hated me? Do you forgive me?  I am so sorry Callie, please forgive me because I don't know if I can live with myself any longer." I said, rambling off.

Callie laughed at my rambling and I couldn't help but laugh also.

"You forgive me though right?" I asked seriously.